PDA

View Full Version : @ Pants Party: Guide Requests

Phoenix Tears
11-07-2009, 05:19 PM
First off, I find the existant stickies good, but Imo there could be some more:

- Missable Item Guide/ Treasure Chest Guide
- Weapon Upgrade Guide with the typical question answered: How do I receive the most perfect weapons ...
- Skill List Guide (a list that shows from all characters their skilsl and their power ups and the EXACT amounts of SP to master them as the one list that shows the amounts of SP here seems to be not 100% correct...
- Monster/Boss Guide (which monsters give how much exp/SID have which weaknesses ect pp.
- Equipment Guide (including Recipes/Accessoires!!) that tells you where to find which euips, recipes and accessoires and for what the stuff is all good

I think thats all whats needed for a complete guid e about the game.

Imo only guides about the achievements, the quests and the weapons is not enough XD

/discuss

toztigger
11-07-2009, 06:31 PM
ye that would be realy helpful or a walkthrough is what i am waiting for but maybe hes busy

BORG Dragon
11-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Then why don't you get right on it, then? Pants is definitely busy enough as it is with his own life(Job, College, Family) and he was kind enough to make guides for us all to use.

However, he isn't the only person playing the game, and I'm sure if you start a guide, others might be willing to collaborate.

The guides already posted are all that are really required however to obtain 1000 GS in the game.

Good Luck with your guide :)

Phoenix Tears
11-08-2009, 12:15 AM
If I would already have played the game through, then I'd think about it, but I'm right atm at the start of the 2nd DvD...

making guides is something for players, which have played through the game...
However, when pants party is too busy for that, then not...
Its just a matter of time, when there will be someone who can help with one of these things maybe.

It was just only a request...

The Pants Party
11-15-2009, 01:52 AM
I've already traded in the game when I purchased Borderlands, so I won't be making anymore guides. With all the guides I've done so far, anyone new to the game can get their 1240G without issue though, and that was my purpose.

If you'd like to see any other type of guide, that's not really what I do. My goal on this site has always been to help people with achievements and specific game questions as they come up. If you need a straight walkthrough or FAQs that don't relate to obtaining achievements, Brady Games has a very detailed strategy guide available for purchase.

CoregBlue1
11-15-2009, 02:52 PM
My goal on this site has always been to help people with achievements and specific game questions as they come up.

You reached that goal.

If you want anyone to make a guide about side stuff then do it.