PDA

View Full Version : Origins achievements

scorpiom10
11-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Can you start one character finish the origin story then re-start a new game and choose another character and do that characters story? Or do you have to finish the whole game?
Thanks for your answers

-KTA-
11-07-2009, 07:04 PM
I'm going to assume just start a new character... one question I do have for those that have done this.... do your save mix & match? (same list??) or does it seperate them by character?

I don't feel like accidentally screwing up my main guy when starting a new one. I have having 100 save files and tend to only use a few.

scorpiom10
11-07-2009, 07:23 PM
I havent gotten the game yet, so my plan was to start onve character finish the origin story until the achievement unlocks and then start a new character and do the samething. Of course I would leave the character I want to play the whole game with for last.
Can anybody say how long are the origins stories?

-KTA-
11-07-2009, 07:30 PM
I havent gotten the game yet, so my plan was to start onve character finish the origin story until the achievement unlocks and then start a new character and do the samething. Of course I would leave the character I want to play the whole game with for last.
Can anybody say how long are the origins stories?

Human noble was probably an hour??? I'd assume others are about the same.

Unless i'm recalling this wrong, but I think it unlocks right before Duncan takes you to the forest for the "joining".

when_vegans_attack
11-07-2009, 07:41 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=188056

EDIT:
It unlocked for me as soon as I arrived in Ostagar - not after all of those quests...

elistar2
11-07-2009, 07:41 PM
It does seperate it by character, when you go to the load screen there should be an option to go to a character selection screen and it has all your characters broken down.

-KTA-
11-07-2009, 08:11 PM
It does seperate it by character, when you go to the load screen there should be an option to go to a character selection screen and it has all your characters broken down.

Thanks I might do one origin tonight.

Anyone know how long it takes to use the dialogue glitch with the 3 blood vials to get to lvl 20???

Didn't say in walkthrough thread.

Parallax Demon
11-07-2009, 09:38 PM
With the glitch it should take you less than 30 minutes. I did it today and was allocating my points several times and I did it in 40 minutes. When you don't allocate your experience points till you're level 20 it should take less than my 40 minutes.