PDA

View Full Version : Very Annoying Glitch

DefJamV
11-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Ok guys, i do not know if anybody else has this glitch but it is annoying the hell out of me.

Basically, when i kill an enemy i have to run away and come back in order to be able to loot its corpse. This isnt because im in combat or anything, it simply doesnt sparkle to show it has loot, instead i have to run away and come back. It started in the Elf forest when i was looking for the Juggernaught Armor with the Revenants...

If you know how to fix this, or can think of any ways to suggest, please tell me. :)

Thanks.

ASSASSINS EVIL
11-07-2009, 11:09 PM
not a glitch its just a stupid delay of the corpse being dead

DefJamV
11-07-2009, 11:22 PM
It must be a glitch because at the beginning they started to sparkle the second they hit the floor now they dont... :D

Kyai
11-07-2009, 11:24 PM
I don't think it's a glitch, as mine does the same thing. Even did it during the Magi Origin story.

ASSASSINS EVIL
11-07-2009, 11:24 PM
then mines glitched too cuz mine takes forever too lute

The FallenSaint
11-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Mine does that too, you don't have to run away you just have to wait some time, mine also sometimes does a cut scene and then combat and when i talk to the person it just replays the cut scene, because of that i am currently in a room and both doors i have to use a key to open but there is no key.

SupremeRapier
11-07-2009, 11:38 PM
mine has been doing that since the begining but was especially noticeable in the circle of magi tower after you go into the fade and fight the nightmares. I had to literally wait 5 minutes to get the cutscene after killing each of them :(

DefJamV
11-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Ah well, Bioware are extremely dedicated to Dragon Age so I'm sure they will release a patch very soon.

The FallenSaint
11-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Yea mine started in the fade, but Bioware will definitely release a patch

jburm
11-08-2009, 06:29 AM
Mine did this on my warrior playthrough, 1st. Ive done 2 others so far and have not experienced it at all, able to loot right away. Although sometimes it does delay but doesnt stick.

SpinelesS
11-08-2009, 07:15 AM
Ive noticed this as well, though I never had to wait 5 minutes...

What I have noticed is that if a monster dies with an effect on it (say stun, or a spell) It sits on the ground "dieing" until the effect has worn off, and then you can loot its corpse if it drops anything.

AzureHaseo
11-08-2009, 07:19 AM
Yea, had the same type of problem, I use morrigan alot so whenever an enemy dies with a spell. The effect is still there for a time so I can't pick up the items till i see it go away.:confused: