PDA

View Full Version : Quick trick at the beginning of the game for cheap inventory space

Komrade Kayce
11-08-2009, 01:51 AM
The quartermaster in the grey warden camp is selling Backpacks for 57s (at least he was in my game).

I bought one, went out into the Wilds, saved my game when I came back to play later. Loaded my game... he had the same backpack for sale, at 57s. Upped my inventory again.

Didn't try it a third time, but it looks like a save/reload may replenish store stock, since I can buy a second set of Blood Dragon stuff from the dwarf now too (who charges 7g for a backpack... bastard.)

Ionus
11-10-2009, 08:56 AM
Well I don't know how it worked for you, but the method you described does not get you more backpacks.

I did find that he has one for sale during the day, then if you go see him in the evening (after you hand in the quests), he will have another for sale.

So you can get 2 backpacks from him for sure.

SpinelesS
11-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Does anyone know if you have to buy two here to get al the backpacks you can possible get? Im currently 1 backpack shy of the full 120 (unless you can go higher than 120?)

edit: got my final backpack (became available either because I got to level 18, or because I had done 3 of the 4 main quests - aliance's and redcliff) at the final quest location.