PDA

View Full Version : So much work for nothing?

Elite Assassin
11-08-2009, 04:45 AM
I reached level 20 and am now 25 as a mage and no achievement, I also can't seem to unlock others. Is there a way to fix this. Will everything I unlocked but didn't come up unlock after a patch. For $69.99 and all these bugs it is really starting to piss me off. The game is great but a patch would be great. Game testers should have done a better job.

hestar
11-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Are you doing the glitch way to level up??..If so are you spending the points you get?.If not you gotta do that first then it'll pop..If that's not that case,damn I dunno :/.

Parallax Demon
11-08-2009, 11:16 AM
The achievement pops up right after spending your points. If you went to level 25 without spending your points, you will not have the achievement yet.

Elite Assassin
11-08-2009, 05:34 PM
I have spent all the points and have no achievement. Leveling Glitch? What is that?

Muse89
11-13-2009, 11:57 AM
how exactly do you do the leveling glitch? i keep seeing loads of refrences but have yet to see it actually explained

The GunOfTheWest
11-13-2009, 12:03 PM
In origin, you have to collect 3 vials of darkspawn blood, and the treaties. Go into the wilds, collect the 3 vials and go straight back to duncan. Tell him 'I have the vials but not the treaties.' He tells you to go away and get the treaties, yet you get awarded xp for completing the blood quest (the blood and treaties are 2 seperate quests in the codex). The quest does not close as you haven't completed the other half.

Speak to him again and say the same thing, more xp. Rinse, repeat.

Parallax demon told me about this.

when_vegans_attack
11-13-2009, 02:51 PM
In origin

"in Ostagar"