PDA

View Full Version : Problem in Lothering (Possibly Glitched)

Supernaut3
11-08-2009, 07:31 AM
When leaving Lothering (I've completed everything but this 1 Quest) I saved the Dwarves. When I went to get the Sealed Letter from the Blood Mage, I am unable to search the corpse. Can't even target the corpse. Anyone else having this issue, or is there something I've missed or not done?

XperimntNterror
11-08-2009, 08:00 AM
targeting specific things can be a little glitchy. try maneuvering your character around some to see if you can get it targeted. if not that way, try standing in the proximity of what you want to examine and pressing up on the d-pad. this will cycle through your party members (without you taking active control; handy for when you want to quickly chat with one of them without having to get up in their face first =)) and will then target anything or anyone else near by that can be spoken to, examined, etc. hope this helps.

SpinelesS
11-08-2009, 12:00 PM
When leaving Lothering (I've completed everything but this 1 Quest) I saved the Dwarves. When I went to get the Sealed Letter from the Blood Mage, I am unable to search the corpse. Can't even target the corpse. Anyone else having this issue, or is there something I've missed or not done?

You mean the dwarves that end up at your camp?

Im not sure if I ever grabbed a sealed letter, think you could give me the name of this quest so I can see if I have it completed or not?

SMKpaladin
11-08-2009, 02:46 PM
You can target anything dirctly while holding LT, this way you can even loot things while in combat. While holding LT the ring menu dims and a crosshair is visible in the center. You can even see things that you may interact with through walls, while holding LT and turning the camera.