PDA

View Full Version : Bees

Mingledon
02-20-2007, 03:13 AM
Why do bees appear out of nowhere and rape you if you slow down for too long? Do they do that in real life too to poor paperboys who are going to slow?

At that point, do ghosts and weird sewer monsters attack paperboys too?

I wouldn't know, I never paperboyed.

Seriously, though: Is there any warning as to when the bees will come?

Butters
02-20-2007, 04:35 AM
[quote=Mingledon;191916]Why do bees appear out of nowhere and rape you if you slow down for too long?

.....honestly

Mingledon
02-20-2007, 04:48 AM
Of all things: Bees. Why not arthritis or something? Why can't you just tip over from slowing down too long. WHY BEES?

Shaaady Souljah
02-20-2007, 05:27 AM
as dane cook said:

BEES?! FUCK BEES! I WANT TO PUNCH EVERY BEE IN THE FACE!

The Pants Party
02-20-2007, 06:00 AM
Seriously, I fucking hate the bees. I need to slow down or the cats will get me! This game makes no sense, but at least it's fun.

Zef
02-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Just take a quick sip of sweet, sweet Gay Fuel. You will be re-energised and have the rugged good looks to bench press a flannel.

There were evil bees in 720 skating (or whatever it was called) on the Game Boy Colour.

Since we are on an off-topic of bee jokes:
Two bee-keepers are talking about their hives.
The first asks; 'How many bees do you have?'
'I've got about one thousand bees and five hives. How many bees do you have?'
'I've got one million bees.'
'One million bees?!'
'Yeah.'
'How many hives do you have?'
'One.'
'ONE!?'
'F**k 'em, they're only bees!'

jqtaxpayer
02-22-2007, 08:18 PM
Just take a quick sip of sweet, sweet Gay Fuel. You will be re-energised and have the rugged good looks to bench press a flannel.

There were evil bees in 720 skating (or whatever it was called) on the Game Boy Colour.

Since we are on an off-topic of bee jokes:
Two bee-keepers are talking about their hives.
The first asks; 'How many bees do you have?'
'I've got about one thousand bees and five hives. How many bees do you have?'
'I've got one million bees.'
'One million bees?!'
'Yeah.'
'How many hives do you have?'
'One.'
'ONE!?'
'F**k 'em, they're only bees!'
LOL! I don't know why I think this is so funny, but it is.

I'm having a hell of a time with the Easy Week achievement... not very aptly named. At least you guys can GET to the bees!

lol, fuck 'em they're only bees...

Cisumurug
02-22-2007, 08:35 PM
When I was doing easy week, the bees actually helped me out. There was this one part on Friday close to the end where a skater and a car come at the same time on the road and right before that bees came and chased me on to the sidewalk. Once I knew how to get past that I was able to finish the week no problem.

machII
02-23-2007, 12:51 AM
Well thats why there aint paperboys on bikes anymore they get driven around whilst sticking their tounge out at a bee banging on the windscreen..and what if something worse than bees is chasing you? such as a sumo rolling down a hill?

Mingledon
02-23-2007, 02:44 AM
Well, if a sumo is following you, call the police to get them arrested for being fat... or stalking. Whichever works.

Zef
02-24-2007, 12:04 AM
Aren't you a sumo wrestler when you aren't writing novels about your websites Mingledon?

If you want a summary of all bad things in Paperboy:
http://www.google.com/videoplay\?docid=http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-3102674318294531602&q=mega+64+paperboy

Mingledon
02-24-2007, 06:28 AM
Aren't you a sumo wrestler when you aren't writing novels about your websites Mingledon?

If you want a summary of all bad things in Paperboy:
http://www.google.com/videoplay\?docid=-3102674318294531602

That is awesome. And true.

Actually, I am a skydiving sumo wrestler that eats live sharks that are juggling chainsaws while I myself juggle chainsaws whilst painting forged copies of the Mona Lisa that actually will sell more then the original on eBay!

Then I write novels about my websites while drinking coffee.

DO YOU SEE NOW, ZEF?

xxNOLAUxx
03-05-2007, 07:24 AM
Well without the bees you can just go as slow as possible and get every delivery and avoid obstacles no problem. The question you should be asking is why the paperboy magically gets attacked by magical rolling tires.