PDA

View Full Version : Soldiers Peak, Ancient History

xDeadShooterx
11-08-2009, 05:46 PM
So iv gotten all the clues and completed the dlc but still have this quest to find commander astuials secret cache any ideas where it is coz i dont lol

Sporty Flea
11-08-2009, 06:00 PM
So iv gotten all the clues and completed the dlc but still have this quest to find commander astuials secret cache any ideas where it is coz i dont lol

It's behind the portrait, which is also "lootable", so it is glittering.

xDeadShooterx
11-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Sorry thats me found it i had to inspect the portrait in the main hall where u fight the demons and a chest appeared

Kankui
12-01-2009, 03:52 AM
Just so that everyone is clear on this...

The 4 clues which you must find...
The statue out front, Book on the archive floor, A jar on a counter outside of the room with Sophia, and On a dead guy on the spikes in Asturian's room

After that, look at the picture above the fire in the room where the fade portal is! (which is down the stairs and straight ahead!) The fire makes it hard to see it glistening, but it is.

Quartered Drummer
12-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Just so that everyone is clear on this...

The 4 clues which you must find...
The statue out front, Book on the archive floor, A jar on a counter outside of the room with Sophia, and On a dead guy on the spikes in Asturian's room

After that, look at the picture above the fire in the room where the fade portal is! (which is down the stairs and straight ahead!) The fire makes it hard to see it glistening, but it is.

Thanks for clarifying that.