PDA

View Full Version : Quest 73 this is insane!!

Phoenix Tears
11-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Can anybody tell me, if this is normal to get beaten to the pulp with this beast ?

Q73 is the 2nd marks of royalty quest, doing the fire test.

my Characters are betweeen Lvl 42-44 now, that beast is Lvl 47 and it does damage between 500-1400 with 1 fucking single strike !!!

Can this be !!! Total unbalanced damage for such a beast, when there is several minutes away a LvL 52 monster that i've easily killed within some minutes which made absolutely not as near as much damage, like this fire best of this insane test >.>, only like 150-250 or so maybe with 1 strike

Is there any trick to weaken this shit overpowered beast heavily ???
Or must this monster be killed simple later with alot more of HP and alot of better Weapons and Armor??? to get down this insane damage to a normal level that you receive from it... so that Zephie has enough time to build up KAN and heal...

Celestine is good, with her skills you can really brign this beast quick down (as obvious Water>Fire) , but at this total unbalanced damage ration she can take just only like 2-3 hits and shes dead!!

and I will not believe, that this battle should be only winable at this moment, when you spam revive items like crazy >.>...

HELP!!! Please

Can be direct closed ..was a quick shot reaction..killed it with the help of the save spot which took over for me the instant healing lol...

what you dont try all when ur desperate and it worked LOL

jojolioo
11-09-2009, 05:04 PM
yes you can . just put anti paralysis ( Ring of blue Dragon ) you should have 2 + one paralaysis defence enhancement . no need for waiting am using the normal wep/Arm and i am @ level 42-46
just keep using healing times for party ( 900 - cure leaf ) you will be fine

UPR Captain
12-14-2009, 04:28 AM
Could always level up some more too. That usually works for me

Zero Judgement
12-17-2009, 08:18 PM
I used a fairly simple tactic. My party consisted of: Juto, Celestine and Zephie. Just let Juto and Zephie attack ( by controlling them and going for a chain break with Celestine ) and control Celestine yourself. Just make sure you do damage and fill up your stamina gauge. ( you don't have to do damage to fill up the gauge though!) Then collect 2 Kan for Celestine and use her skill, Ice Wave ( I think it was Ice Wave or something like that ), it did like 2000 damage. Just repeat this and if you have to, revive your teammates for the distraction.

Dude Rain
12-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Also, feel free to exploit the save pillar!

You don't need to save, but accessing it completely revives & restores your entire party, getting rid of all status effects. ;)

So, run to save point, lure monster over there, fight fight fight, when you're about to die, access save point.

Rinse repeat.

Worked the first time for me, around level 40-45.

Hope that helps.

CashlessGecko
12-29-2009, 08:01 AM
I encountered this problem aswell, I was a good level and having no problem with anything until this beast thingy. Although it didn't actually kill me, it came very close which is more than I can say for the rest of the enemies i faced. But as someone above me said, if you're really struggling just use the save pillar, all your characters will be revived and the monsters Hp will remain the same so if you do that well enough there really shouldn't be any reason for you not kicking this fire-tailed behemoth's ass.

Syraphin
12-31-2009, 02:35 AM
this was the hardest for me so far too, simple thing to do is fight with the save pillar to your back, once your two melee are dead, run to pillar with your healer, press, heal up, cancel, continue fight.

Macho M.
01-21-2010, 08:18 AM
Used Kan Control kamond on Zephie and Argo/Cellestine. Then, it's heal spam, since Zephie always has 1 kan and heal takes 1 kan... your only concern would be not to overheat till Cellestine spends enough stamina to get close to overheating. Then I overheated Zephie with heals, switched to Cellestine and +100% damage Ice waved him. Rinse and repeat till he's dead.

Seriously, Kan Control is super overpowered. Or at least OP enough to kill such an OP boss.

Cloud D82
01-25-2010, 10:55 PM
Was the toughest monster till this point. Did about 900 damage to me. I had Juto and Argo attacking, and Zephie healing (KAN Control). Juto/Argo chain break attacking over and over, Zephie only healing. They all had also a +10% HP ring (all at 3000HP), and all the status KAN things which are buyable. Just did my thing and in the end it was not that hard.

banej
08-27-2010, 07:59 AM
Sail through by using the save pillar exploit. :p

iTravesty
11-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Overkill with enhancements, purchase the DLC weapons. Two great ways right there.

Marketman316
11-18-2010, 12:11 PM
Sail through by using the save pillar exploit. :p

saviour!!! thanks man!

Eksy
01-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Seriously... I wish I saw this earlier.
I spent 9 years kiting the bastard around.
v.v