PDA

View Full Version : Shapeshifting and Summons

BloodGodAlucard
11-08-2009, 11:49 PM
I was just wondering, what are the different things that you can transform into? How do you become a shapeshifter? (What class/specialty/character/etc.). Sorry if it's a dumb question, I haven't gotten to play the game yet. Also, can the character you make be a shapeshifter? Or is it just the character from the commercials (Morrigan I think is her name?) that can do it? Oh and can you summon in this game? If so, what creatures can you summon and how does it work? Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer these questions.

Elm
11-09-2009, 12:19 AM
You learn shapeshifting from Morrigan and you need to be a mage to shapeshift. you can transform into a spider, bear, and a swarm of bugs.
Rogues can become Rangers which lets them summon either a bear, poisonous spider, or wolf. You learn it from buying a book.

BloodGodAlucard
11-09-2009, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the info.

bloodswan
11-09-2009, 04:13 AM
I think if you are a dalish elf rogue you start off with the ranger but it can only be accessed after level 7. I never bought any book but had the ranger spec. Morrigan gives you the shapeshifting one.

BloodGodAlucard
11-09-2009, 06:03 PM
I appreciate the tip. :)

KageZX
11-09-2009, 08:54 PM
If you get any specialization in one playthrough, it's unlocked for all playthroughs.