PDA

View Full Version : Perfectionist Question

Omera148
11-09-2009, 12:07 AM
Can anyone who has this achievement please confirm that you can get all four endings on one character? If I make four saves before the landsmeet and complete a story where I sacrifice myself, can I still return to my saved games and do the other three and will it count towards the achievement? I think this would obviously save a ton of hours in this regards, two playthroughs are fine, but 4 is just insanity and unneeded.

Any help is appreciated.

Elm
11-09-2009, 12:17 AM
you should put spoilers in the title. All i have is Loghain and ill let you know.

ASSASSINS EVIL
11-09-2009, 12:24 AM
i have beet the game more then enough to confirm that this is how i got all achievements so that is CONFIRMED

hestar
11-09-2009, 12:42 AM
Yeah as assassins said,you can and that's how I did them as well

Elm
11-09-2009, 01:30 AM
yep just finished it

Omera148
11-09-2009, 02:15 AM
you should put spoilers in the title. All i have is Loghain and ill let you know.

Why would you walk into a thread with this achievement then? Clearly I was going to ask something along these lines, it's even noted on the guide there's four endings and I didn't spoil anything that isn't known.

I see your point but still :P

Omera148
11-09-2009, 02:17 AM
yep just finished it
Yeah as assassins said,you can and that's how I did them as well
i have beet the game more then enough to confirm that this is how i got all achievements so that is CONFIRMED

Awesome, thanks guys that is going to save me a ton of time.

At the same time, can you guys confirm that there's only four romances to do? Or does it include the threesomes/foursomes? Did anyone do any of the romances and reload but when doing the fourth it unlocked the all romances achievement? (Hope that makes sense).

Elm
11-09-2009, 02:23 AM
From the guide

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1057/+a3JWA==.jpgPerfectionist 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
Across all playthroughs, discovered all possible endings

*More LARGE spoilers*

There are 4 endings in total:
1)
2)
3)
4)

*credit goes to sinlessdeeds

As you can see spoilers are put before he tells you the endings. If someone on the forums sees your thread title and says to himself "oh hey let me check this out it might have important info that i need to know" you just ruined some endings for him.

hestar
11-09-2009, 02:27 AM
Awesome, thanks guys that is going to save me a ton of time.

At the same time, can you guys confirm that there's only four romances to do? Or does it include the threesomes/foursomes? Did anyone do any of the romances and reload but when doing the fourth it unlocked the all romances achievement? (Hope that makes sense).

Np and you just gotta make romance with the 4 and you'll get it