PDA

View Full Version : No achievement

KindCandy
02-20-2007, 12:53 PM
i used VROOOOM cheat at the start and i dont even know which one is the boost button , and i finished 1st in first achievement race and NOTHING unlocked , is this coz of the cheat code?
should i start the game over again or what , i dont know wats going on ?

i started the game again , and selected Custom think so thats Easy . well Radiator Springs GP is the fisrt achievement i guess , i dint used any cheats this time am i gona get the achievement now?

Nops i dint got the first achievement which is Radiator Springs GP ?

what should i do

help plzzz

Dark Fury
02-20-2007, 01:05 PM
The first race is a dream sequence and not the race that unlocks the achievement. The proper Radiator Springs GP comes towards the end of the game.

Creech
02-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Also, make sure you are doing the full game not the kiddie version (it will tell you that you can't get achievements in the kiddie version, but some people don't read the pop-ups).

KindCandy
02-20-2007, 07:16 PM
thanks a lot bro...
by the way
i cant get single achievement in custom version ? kiddi one???????
i guess i have to start it over again >>AGAIn
yeah i dint got the achievement in this kiddiiii ver thats something HELLLL BAD ABOUT THIS GAME

Dark Fury
02-20-2007, 07:24 PM
Yeah do it in the 'Adult Version'... the Kids one is a cut down version where you get no achievements.

Good luck in playing it, it only took me a few hours to get all 1000 gamerscore. ;)

HOT FN CARL
03-07-2007, 04:27 PM
:rant:

This game really screwed me! This guy from my friends list signed in, and it told me as it always does. As this was happening I was just getting the achievement for Southern GP and because his name came up just a second after it said achievement unlocked, but no sound. So I looked at my score the same I waited for a few seconds and looked again... no change still 23,950. I had to redo the race to get the 50 points!
"Cars" Developer -->:chair<--ME

CC99999
03-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Cars is like that. The achievements are named such that you think you are racing the races that unlock them. I played the same race over and over before I figured that out.

But it's not hard if you want it - you will get 1000K. and VROOM does not effect achievements at all.