PDA

View Full Version : how do i go about starting to get stens sword?

zzenigmaxzz
11-09-2009, 05:18 AM
i already had him tell me about the sword and i have the quest in my quest log but have no idea where to start

SpinelesS
11-09-2009, 05:35 AM
did he tell you where he lost his sword?
Lake Calenhad

rest of quest:

Go to the lake (entrance to the tower of magi) and talk to the guy scrounging around the corpses. He will tell you about the guy who sold him the rights to the spot, (also the person who found the sword)

Head to the entrance to Orzammar, and talk to the guy who found the sword, he will tell you who he sold it to.

Head to Redcliff and get the sword from the dwarf (it comes as a gift, but once given to sten becomes a weapon)

DaOriginal Tric
11-11-2009, 10:53 PM
what do i ned to doto activate stens quest he has nothing to tell me andi have him at about 75% "like"?

zzenigmaxzz
11-11-2009, 11:57 PM
he started the quest with me when he was around 80 ... just make sure you keep asking about his past and where hes from and eventually he will tell you about the sword

SpinelesS
11-12-2009, 04:24 AM
what do i ned to doto activate stens quest he has nothing to tell me andi have him at about 75% "like"?

as Enigma said, ask him about his past.

what you have to ask about:

First you need to ask him why he killed the farmers (he lost his sword)
then you need to ask why he can never return home (sword = soul or some such)
then you need to ask where he last had his sword (lake)

Horwitz
01-29-2010, 02:04 AM
did he tell you where he lost his sword?
Lake Calenhad

rest of quest:

Go to the lake (entrance to the tower of magi) and talk to the guy scrounging around the corpses. He will tell you about the guy who sold him the rights to the spot, (also the person who found the sword)

Head to the entrance to Orzammar, and talk to the guy who found the sword, he will tell you who he sold it to.

Head to Redcliff and get the sword from the dwarf (it comes as a gift, but once given to sten becomes a weapon)

Thank you so much. This quest was getting on my nerves.

K19
10-12-2010, 08:54 PM
ill just leave this here. :)

http://k19presents.blogspot.com/2010/10/dragon-age-origins-stens-lost-sword.html

ADenton109
10-13-2010, 12:57 PM
I just did this last night, i couldn't get his friendship up so i gave him a few gifts till he told me all. Pretty straight forward quest if you listen to him he tells you where to go and then listen to other characters to listen where to go next. Job done in a few seconds.

speters
10-23-2010, 03:57 AM
Just follow the quest, first in Lake Calenhad.