PDA

View Full Version : HAHA funny glitch indeed! *possible spoilers*

ThaMyth
11-09-2009, 04:16 PM
So i am in the fade where sven (i think its spelled) is being tortured on the rack. I kill his torturers but somehow it glitched and replayed the entire scene, only this time his torturers were bloody AND ONE WAS HEADLESS!!!! they redid the entire scene from when i first walked upon them and then when it came time to fight again it just moved on to the end on the scene, hahaha man i couldnt breathe, shit was too damn funny. anyone else have any funny glitches?:woop:

ViRaLuNdEaD
11-09-2009, 04:21 PM
That's pretty funny. I have this weird glitch (at least I think it is) where every time I talk to Alistair and then leave the conversation he kind of "explodes". It's not really an explosion as in he blows apart, but there is a sound effect and it looks like air and dust disperses around him. Maybe he is just passing gas, I dunno.

SpinelesS
11-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Wierd, Sven in the Fade for me was hanging out with his dead countrymen... Unless this is a different fade episode...

As for the explosion ViralUndead, thats just one of his sustained abilities resetting itself at the end of the conversation I think (same thing happened on my game alot)

ViRaLuNdEaD
11-09-2009, 05:46 PM
As for the explosion ViralUndead, thats just one of his sustained abilities resetting itself at the end of the conversation I think (same thing happened on my game alot)

I figured it had something to do with that. Funny it plays the animation and everything. Thanks for the info!

nCogNeato
11-09-2009, 06:57 PM
So far I've ran across 2 glitches.

1. If you press 'A' exactly at the moment you enter a transition doorway/path you'll be prompted with the "Gather party and proceed?" message, but behind the message you are already proceeding whether you agree or not.

2. If you unlock Shale (Golem) before entering Redcliffe, you can go to the Tavern and convince the male Tavern owner to go fight in battle. After that, the barmaide will give you everything in inventory for free (this is intended, not a glitch). The glitch is when you leave the tavern and then go back inside, ask the barmaide (Belle) to supplies again and items for Shale will keep replenishing. Just keep taking the Shale items, sell them to the blacksmith, and return for more Shale items.

**Infinite Gold Glitch** ;D