PDA

View Full Version : The sword of the beresaad

xDeadShooterx
11-09-2009, 09:30 PM
I dont know what to do for this side quest to find stens sword any ideas?

xDeadShooterx
11-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Im on the right path now i found a scavenger just at the lake before you go to the mage circle and he sent me to the high mountains and now im in red cliff

xDeadShooterx
11-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Found it !! =] it was in redcliff the dwarf guy had it

RoyallFreshness
11-20-2009, 09:45 AM
and nobody has had problems with this i see, ive searched all over. the game is not updating the quest when i talk to faryn outside of ozermaar, yet i can go talk to dwynn about the sword and get it, but it does not show in inventory, or update that quest. it just updates the redcliffe quests for convincing him to help defend. any insight would be excellent.

RoyallFreshness
11-20-2009, 10:15 AM
alrigh, im not crazy, just loaded up an old save where i had not talked to faryn yet, yada yada, when i was done with him, made him pay me 3 gold and the quest did not update, must have been distracted by the text popping up for the 3 gold. just tried it without making him pay, still no update.

took sten with me on old and current saves, no good. deleted cache and game installation, no good. just remembered something...

NM, im a fuckin idiot, it was under the gift section after obtaining it. sorry if i wasted anybodys time