PDA

View Full Version : Runes (enchanting items)

Ionus
11-09-2009, 10:34 PM
Ok this may sound like a dumb question, but I just cannot figure this out.

I have found many Runes, and am only level 12 atm. I have some weapons that have 'slots' in them. And I know that the Runes can be placed in, and taken out of these items. The instructions say you need to find an 'enchanter' to do this for you.

seems like would have found someone to do this by now???

Ok.. where the heck is an enchanter?? I will have to start a new character anyway, because my character sucks and I didn't figure out about 'specialization' and have too many fighters in my party :(

so anyway can someone tell me how to use those stupid Runes please.

wizzlestick
11-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Check your Party Camp for the dwarve vendors. His retard son will say ENCHAAAANTMENT!! Everytime he says it I think of when they make fun of Matt Damon in Team America myself. MAAAAAT DAAAAAMON.. Anyway I digress lol. There's your guy.

Ionus
11-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Check your Party Camp for the dwarve vendors. His retard son will say ENCHAAAANTMENT!! Everytime he says it I think of when they make fun of Matt Damon in Team America myself. MAAAAAT DAAAAAMON.. Anyway I digress lol. There's your guy.

Thanks soooo much.. I had just never figured to talk to 'both' of them.

-KTA-
11-09-2009, 10:46 PM
has anyone played with certain combo's?

Like ice & fire? I was just wondering if there were specific benefits to just stacking all ice or throwing in a fire rune etc.

Angel38783
11-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Wizzle is right. Visit the world map, and find your campsite at the upper right corner. Just talk to the dwarf's son (even though yes, he is pretty slow.)

MasterJon08
11-10-2009, 03:40 AM
So you can take these runes out whenever? Or are they permanently attached to your weapons when you put them in?

Does the dwarf charge money for enchanting?

zzenigmaxzz
11-10-2009, 03:44 AM
you can put them in and take them out as much as you want

there is no charge for enchanting an item

yes fire and ice do stack you will see the regular weapon damage in white then the rune damage in a corresponding color (red/blue/yellow....unless its undead or darkspawn damage it will also be in white)

A Satyr
11-16-2009, 12:14 AM
Bump, does anyone know what the actual % chance is in the runes that just say "Chance to" from novice to grandmaster... Example Grandmaster paralyze rune

Incognito
11-16-2009, 12:22 AM
I stacked two +10 to Darkspawn and one +8 to Darkspawn onto StarFang and I was mowing down everything at the final battle. Even Alphas were going down in 2 hits. It was awesome!