PDA

View Full Version : #spoiler alert# Urn of Sacred Ashes Q

bloodswan
11-10-2009, 04:50 AM
#Spoilers follow#

I know that if u have Wynne and Leliana with you when you taint the ashes they will attack you but what about if they are not in the party? I assume they will confront me at camp but is it possible to convince them to stay? I'll be blunt. I am trying to get Leliana in the sack but felt like going into the caverns to get me some drake scales to get better armour for my archer rogue and don't want to waste the dialogue I have already struck up with her just yet. I'll be happy to kill her after getting the prize ;)

Toasty411
11-10-2009, 04:52 AM
Damn i just got the game spoiled for me...Im at the Urn of Sacred Ashes and thought you were having a problem like I am...with that stupid walking puzzle but now i know that Wynne attacks me :( Shes like the best mage...Why does she attack you?

DarqStalker
11-10-2009, 05:39 AM
Continued spoilers for the Urn quest......

Wynne and Leliana attack you if you defile the urn.

If you do not defile the urn, they do not attack you.

Toasty411
11-10-2009, 05:41 AM
Yeah i just noticed I didnt get attacked by them. What do you mean defile it? I only had two options, Pinch some ashes out of it or leave it alone.

DarqStalker
11-10-2009, 05:48 AM
Defile it is when you pour the blood on it. You would of gotten the blood from Kolgrim if you said you would help him. Which is another achievement.

Draken Zero
11-10-2009, 05:59 AM
SPOILER FREE ANSWER:

Yea for any event that would cause a party member to leave, except a few at the end of the game, you can just leave them at camp when you do the deed. When you get back at camp, there will be a minor dialogue event where you can lie to their faces bout what you did - prolly need decent PERSUADE/INTIMIDATE skills though :p

Eladoruw
11-10-2009, 08:18 PM
Draken Zero is right, although they DIDN'T confront me back at camp :)