PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing to sell there used copy of Fifa: RFTWC or Tony Hawk: AW

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
02-28-2006, 08:37 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone here was willing to sell there used copy or FIFA: RFTWC or Tony Hawk: AW both NTSC versions for the XBOX 360 for a reasonble price...I would go thru ebay but ive been screwed through them too many times and EB games in my area doesnt have any used ones in stock....I could send them the money via Paypal (if you dont have it dont worry its free)....either respond to this or send my a private message........if this is against forum rules to post this im sorry in advance and you can remove it

KMB 316
02-28-2006, 08:38 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone here was willing to sell there used copy or FIFA: RFTWC or Tony Hawk: AW for the XBOX 360 for a reasonble price...I would go thru ebay but ive been screwed through them too many times and EB games in my area doesnt have any used ones in stock....I could send them the money via Paypal (if you dont have it dont worry its free)....either respond to this or send my a private message........if this is against forum rules to post this im sorry in advance and you can remove it

how have you gotten "screwed" through ebay just wondering

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
02-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Well I bought this set of 20" rims for my car for $3,000 and it was money order or check only...so we did a postal money order and thought all was good....well he never sent the rims and the post office gave us $300 back and ebay only gave us $118.60 back and a nice sorry note hopefully it dont happen again......i could go on all day with my stories if you want me to

KMB 316
02-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Well I bought this set of 20" rims for my car for $3,000 and it was money order or check only...so we did a postal money order and thought all was good....well he never sent the rims and the post office gave us $300 back and ebay only gave us $118.60 back and a nice sorry note hopefully it dont happen again......i could go on all day with my stories if you want me to

why didnt you file a claim...ebay has the option..you could have taken him to court

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
02-28-2006, 08:50 PM
we did and he lived in oregon and we lived in missouri and he kept asking for a delay cuz there system u can delay it up to 4 times....so after 3 delays and us making 3 different flight plans and losing money on each one we had to cancel....then taking time off of work....it was costing us more then it was worth

ianc125
02-28-2006, 10:32 PM
you should have known better than to send him the money with anything other than paypal

(not to be mean or anything) ;)

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
03-01-2006, 12:44 AM
Well i also thought ebay had my back....but i guess i was wrong about that

RoutineX
03-01-2006, 12:47 AM
You should specify if you want the PAL or NTSC version :)

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
03-01-2006, 02:58 AM
sorry about that NTSC is the one im after

SpideR NY
03-02-2006, 04:43 AM
Ebay is fine if you only use Paypal. Im selling NBA 2k6, DoA4 and CoD2 right now for great prices if anyone wants em.

Slyght
03-02-2006, 07:49 PM
I have a copy of Tony Hawk: AW for X360. Still in mint condition. PM me with your offer :)

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
03-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Just got the game today and it looks and works excellent.....thanks alot Slyght

graf1k
03-07-2006, 08:48 PM
I only buy on ebay using Paypal anymore. Lucky too because even then this one guy tried to screw me over on dvds of the Sopranos buy Paypal refunded it all so it wasn't that big a deal.