PDA

View Full Version : Erm.. "Advanced" Romance Question

SupremeRapier
11-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Ok so first I slept with Morrigan and that was easy, then I did Isabela for the hell of it, moved on to Leliana which took some time but wasn't too hard, did Zevran which was stupidly easy.... Now I'm not even that far into the game yet, only did the Circle of Magi Tower and the DLC so far, but I am wondering how exactly do you get the option to have threeways and fourways with your characters? lol I've searched through a bunch of sites that say its possible but I have yet to find any actual information on how to initiate them.

Now just to stop all the flamers who will probably want to say "you really need to get a life, go get a gf!" or "wow dude you need help.." I'd just like to say that I've found this whole romancing dialog incredibly hilarious and extremely enjoyable and I'll admit I cheered every time I finally unlocked the sex cutscene after an hour+ of flirting (Alistair/Leliana)

My only real gripe about the romances is that you should be able to watch the cutscene multiple times if you want and do it with anyone or at least all the party members (I would die of laughter if I could do Shale or Sten :woop:)

BlackDragon
11-10-2009, 04:04 PM
I haven't tried myself, but I hear that if you bring characters you've 'romanced' to the Pearl with you, there's an option to get it on together... supposedly... of course, that would require you to have gotten all of the 'romances' available for your gender.

But you should know... there's something more in it. A genuinely 'advanced' romance, that goes a good bit past just sleeping together. Sticking to ONE target, and telling him/her that it was more than just sex, but in fact LOVE, can lead to a whole other level of relationship, which can unlock some unique rings and other stuff. Plus, it gets some interesting reactions under certain circumstances, particularly if you romance Morrigan, what with her whole "Love is a weak and stupid emotion" attitude. Basically, if you love her and leave her, you're proving her right. If you stick with her, she'll start to questioning herself and her mission...

-KTA-
11-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Where is isabella and how to you do start it???

SupremeRapier
11-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Isabela is in the Pearl, shes the person you get the duelist ability from. you have the option to persuade her to sleep with you and she will if your skill is high enough and as long as nobody you are currently romantic with is in your party.

For the special rings and abilities, it is possible to get them and then be a bit of an ass so no one will be jealous. currently I have all my romances at around 96% and have gotten the "I love you" dialog and items without anyone being totally jealous. The trick is to know who to talk to first. like morrigan will say you need to choose so pick her and she will tell you to call it off with the others but really you dont have to. However if you talk to Leliana and she makes you choose if you pick her you have to leave morrigan, but you can just pick "I didnt mean to hurt either of you" and you can keep both of them but with a -3 affection which is nothing lol