PDA

View Full Version : "Traveler" Guide

LostButSeeking
11-10-2009, 01:46 PM
I just got the Traveler Achievement! Since I am such a nice guy I thought I would try to help everyone else out. Here is a list of the zones I went to.

Notes: I originally did not get this. I had to go back to every area and it took me forever searching. People say percent doesn't matter but I had 82% before finale, and 96% when I enter the rooftop. The only place I noticed I had missed was Alimar's Emporium. So I do believe all buildings count. I assume anywhere with a load screen, but this is not fact.
Also I am Human Noble Warrior, though I don't think origin matters, and I did Wynne, Alister, Morrigan, Lelianna, Shayle's, and I think maybe Zevran's Side-quest. I also did the Assasin quests. I also don't think any of that counts either. Again, These are my opinions not facts.

Here is all the locations on my maps. by the order I encountered them except for the areas that open up later, and you must revisit.

BOLD = on the main map or sub map
colon (:) = Denotes the following zones are within this area.

Character Origin. I honestly don't remember much about this part except getting the dog and talking to the brother. I did search all the rooms I could but it's short and you really shouldn't miss anything. Also since it differs for each class I don't think it matters
Ostagar:
Tower of Ishal:
First Floor
Second Floor
Third Floor
Fourth Floor
Korcari Wilds
Flemeth's Hut:
Flemeth's Hut

Lothering:
Chantry
Dane's Refuge
Party Camp

Sulcher's Pass (DLC probably not required)(Disappears)
Soldier's Peak (DLC probably not required)
Warden's Tower: (DLC Probably Not Required)
Mage Tower (DLC Probably Not Required)
Honnleath: (DLC Probably Not Required)
Wilhem's Cellar (DLC Probably Not Required)

Lake Calahad Docks:
The Spoiled Princess

Circle Tower
Basement (inaccessable except I've heard to Magi origin)
First Floor
Second Floor
Third Floor
Fourth Floor
Harrowing Room
Inner Fade: (There are several areas Here make sure you do all 8 or 9 Floating Islands)

Denerim:
Market District:
Goldanna's House (Alister's Sidequest)
Wade's Emporium
Brother Gentivi's
Gnawed Noble Tavern
Wonders of Thedas
Warehouse
Arl Eamon's Estate
Fort Drakon:

Elven Alienage:
Cyrion's House
Orphanage
Alarith's Store
Hospice
Apartments
Compound
Denerim Palace
The Pearl

Denerim Sub-map:
Warehouse
Ransom Drop Location
Dark Alley
Deserted Building
Rundown Back Street:
Dirty Hovel (Sidequest, can't remember which)
Arl of Denerim's estate
Royal Palace (I assume this is also Denerim Palace)
Dirty Back Alley: (this one disappeared at some point)
Quaint Hovel (Unbound Sidequest)

Redcliffe Village:
Windmill
House
Smithy
Tavern
Chantry
Kaitlyn Home:
Second Floor
General Store
Dwyn's Home
Redcliffe Castle:
Redcliffe Dungeons
Redclffe Cellar
Fade

Village of Haven:
Villager House
Haven Chantry
Ruined Temple:
Wyrmling Cavern:
The Dragon's Lair: or The Mountaintop:
The Gauntlet

Brecilian Outskirts
Dalish Camp
Brecilian Forest
West Brecilian Forest
East Brecilian Forest
Brecilian Ruins
The Elven Tombs: (also called Upper Ruins)
Lower Ruins
Werewolf Lair

Frostback Mountains
Orzammar:
Hall of Heroes
Figors Imports
Janar Armorers
Tapster's Tavern
Orzammar Chantry
The Proving
Dust Town:
Alimar's Emporium
Carta Entrance
Slums Household
Diamond Quarter:
House Harrowmont
Orzammar Royal Palace
Orzammar Chamber Assembly
Shaperate
Deep Roads:
Orton Thaig
Caridin's Cross
Aeducan Thaig
Cadash Thaig
The Dead Trenches
Cadash Thaig (DLC Probably Not Required)
Anvil of The Void

Civil War
Battlefield
Refugees
Caravan

Random Other Areas (I am not sure how many everyone will get of these or if they count but I am listing them the best I remember. Just travel till they stop happening.)

Kaden Fe Hideout (Assasin Sidequest)
2 Dark Spawn Attacks (Wynne Sidequest)
Meteor Fall
Bandit Ambush
Old Tegrin
Leliana's Assasins
Sylvan Tree Ambush
Spiders Ambush
Random Dark Spawn Ambushes
Werewolves Ambush

Thanks for Reading. I hope this helps

Ray5555
11-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Sorry kid I got the guide down already, started it at 4 a.m.

I listed every place needed to go as well as the DLC. I even went into great detail on how to get the missable areas. No Random encounters do not count towards the achievement.

LostButSeeking
11-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Yes I was working on mine too that's why I didn't see yours, but I also wasn't missing what you have posted so I think yours is incomplete.

Infomouse
11-15-2009, 04:44 PM
I've used both guides together on a playthrough, checked off EVERYTHING and i still didn't get it. Can anybody tell me what i missed or if its glitched?

xRogue 5x
11-15-2009, 04:49 PM
Did you get to the roof where you fight the archdemon? The achievement doesn't pop until you get to that point.

Infomouse
11-15-2009, 04:55 PM
Yea i got to the roof, then it didn't unlock so i killed the demon and it went to epilogue and nothing.

when_vegans_attack
11-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Sorry kid I got the guide down already, started it at 4 a.m.

I listed every place needed to go as well as the DLC. I even went into great detail on how to get the missable areas. No Random encounters do not count towards the achievement.

In this guide he actually lists buildings (something you omit from your guide.) Many people have followed your guide, checked everything off, and then were unable to get the achivement - me included. If someone wishes to present another option, that might actually be better, then more power to them.

MasterJon08
11-15-2009, 05:46 PM
Who cares who makes the guides? I'd imagine most people don't even pay attention to the author. I never do.

EDIT: Oh, and I think I already know the answer for this....do you have to do all of this on one character? And are you sure the different buildings (shops, houses, etc.) count?

when_vegans_attack
11-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Who cares who makes the guides? I'd imagine most people don't even pay attention to the author. I never do.

EDIT: Oh, and I think I already know the answer for this....do you have to do all of this on one character? And are you sure the different buildings (shops, houses, etc.) count?

Yup - one character.

Hoborg
11-15-2009, 08:33 PM
This is a better guide imo. I've followed the other one with no success like the majority of users who have complained.

xRogue 5x
11-16-2009, 01:34 AM
Yeah has to be done with one character.

I got it on my second playthrough and the only difference between the two was on the second one I entered the haunted orphanage and the dwarven chantry which I had missed on the first time around.

absolutehell
11-16-2009, 02:29 AM
Buildings with load screens definitely do count as I missed one dwarven shop the first time.

MasterJon08
11-16-2009, 03:47 AM
Yeah has to be done with one character.

I got it on my second playthrough and the only difference between the two was on the second one I entered the haunted orphanage and the dwarven chantry which I had missed on the first time around.

What haunted orphanage?

absolutehell
11-16-2009, 03:59 AM
What haunted orphanage?

I believe he is talking about the orphanage in the elf area in Denerim. The one where you help Ser Otto, i think.

xRogue 5x
11-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Yeah its in the elven alienage. You start the quest by helping sir otto the blind templer that is standing in the area.

Dave of Canada
11-16-2009, 09:10 PM
I beat the game twice trying to get Traveler, here's what happened with me:

In one playthrough, I snagged almost all the areas and finished the game at 93%. The achievement didn't unlock upon going to Fort Drakon's rooftop.

In my second one, I did all the areas a second time but managed to beat the game with a 94%. The achievement unlocked. I reloaded back pre-Landsmeet and checked if there was anything different.

No idea if it's mentioned but a quest given by the crow's has you go "save" a boy. This unlocks another area in Denerim, I am not too sure if this is the area that gave me another % but might as well check?

Infomouse
11-16-2009, 10:22 PM
Ok there are 3 other areas for sure the should be added
*Elven orphanage
*Ransom Drop
*K's Estate

MasterJon08
11-16-2009, 11:06 PM
How to you get to the elven alienage?

Dave of Canada
11-16-2009, 11:22 PM

Near the end of the game, it's plot.

MasterJon08
11-16-2009, 11:31 PM
So I've got 70% and I haven't started landsmeet. Is that about where I should be?

Infomouse
11-17-2009, 01:55 AM
So I've got 70% and I haven't started landsmeet. Is that about where I should be?

I had 79% before i started the landsmeet, make a save before just in case then complete the game and see if you get it.

SupremeRapier
11-17-2009, 02:35 AM
I was freaking out yesterday about this as well lol

MasterJon08
11-17-2009, 05:03 AM
What percentage were you guys at when you got the achievement? Because I'm at 81% about to go to the royal palace for the landsmeet and I have been to every accessible place on the list.

bloodswan
11-17-2009, 06:24 AM
What percentage were you guys at when you got the achievement? Because I'm at 81% about to go to the royal palace for the landsmeet and I have been to every accessible place on the list.

You should be fine. I was at 88% just before I got to the archdemon and unlocked it although it was on my second playthrough.

MasterJon08
11-17-2009, 07:18 AM
Damn I had 96% I didn't get it

ManekiNeko
11-17-2009, 09:18 AM
Can someone tell me where the Redcliffe job-board is? I've been looking everywhere for it and it's not outside the chantry board or anything. Some people have said there isn't one at all but according to some "Traveler" Guides I need to find it for the Caravan quest?

Ionus
11-17-2009, 10:22 AM
I am unsure as to what I have missed, I have no mission that are incomplete, did all the Chantry stuff, etc...

But when I got to the roof I had 95%, and still no achievement. I have even done all the origin stories.

Maybe it is glitched sometimes...

I will try once more with a new character and see if it opens, will be a Dalish Female Rogue this time.

David x360a
11-17-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm also struggling with this one. I truly, deeply, hope that the Orzammar Chantry is not required, as that would mean playing a whole lot to catch up and I'm pretty fed up with this game by now.. I'm gonna try today, found a few spots that I hadn't been to so hopefully it will unlock by the time I reach the Archdemon.

Is there any way to reactivate the Orzammar Chantry mission if I have failed it?

Infomouse
11-17-2009, 12:40 PM
To everyone having problems unlocking this, here is what i did:
*Make a save before the landsmeet
*Do every side quest you can for "Interested Parties", Elven Alienage, Chantry Board, Antivan Crows.
*Go back to every location that is still available (places like Lothering, Battlefield, Caravan and all the one's like that you wont be able to go back to but you should already have them done.
*And make sure you go into EVERY possible building you can, check a list of quests on the forums and compare them to ones you have completed in your codex.

Hope this helps, it did for me.:)

dn604
11-17-2009, 05:43 PM
I posted this in the other thread as well, but as I was also watching this thread for assistance, I figured I would post it here as well as I finally got got this achievement last night, thank god!

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!

I was sitting at 80% world explored before entering the Landsmeet chamber. I had done all side quests, minus Slim's Stealing Quest (in Denerim), which I think opens up D's Hideout? So just to be clear, I DID NOT have that.

I did have K's which I think is through the "Interested Parties" quests through the bartender in Gnawed Noble Tavern, and I'm 99.9% sure I did everything else that has been on the different lists.

The first time through, I didn't take Loghain, but kept Alistair, at the Topfloor, the achievement did not pop, endgame I had 95% complete.

I reloaded and this time Loghain joined my part, I ran around the world a bit seeing if I could improve on that 80%, I couldn't.

So, I went through the endgame again, but I kept track of where I got % increases, here is the breakdown:

Redcliffe Village 2%
Redcliffe Castle - Outside 2%
Redcliffe Castle - Main Floor 1%
Redcliffe Castle - Second Floor 1%
Denerim - City Gates 1%
Denerim - Market District 1%
Denerim - The Alienage 2%
Denerim - Palace District 2%
Denerim - Fort Drakon Outside 1%
Denerim - Fort Drakon - Main Floor 1%
Denerim - Fort Drakon - Second Floor 1%
Denerim - Fort Drakon - Top Floor 1%

Total: 96%

This time I was 95% before Top Floor, and it popped when I went up.

As you can see by my list, there was NOTHING I could of missed my last run, when I only ended up with 95%, I did all the same things, killed both Generals etc. (which is where you could miss 1%)

So I can only assume it was a bug and somewhere the first time I didn't get 1%.

Anyways guys, hope this helps someone.

Good luck

Hoborg
11-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Here are my stats

80% before the march to Denerim

95% at rooftop: DING

ManekiNeko
11-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Here are my stats

80% before the march to Denerim

95% at rooftop: DING

How can you find out what your percentage is?

David x360a
11-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Hahaha, finally got the bastard! Man, that's one fucked up achievement..

Here's what I did: As most of those who report to have gotten it, I reloaded the last save prior to the Landsmeet. I then went to Redcliffe to enter Kaitlin's House, followed by a trip to Alistair's sister's house in Denerim and then to Orzammar Palace and Brecilian Ruins (to find the last two love letters - the one in BR behind the hidden wall). Sadly I didn't track the % here, otherwise I would post it here. I can however verify that you don't need the Orzammar Chantry (unless this achievement somehow does track across playthroughs), because I failed that quest in this playthrough.

I also chose to go with Logain, like dn604 mentioned. I got the % distribution a little bit different from what he did though.. Sorry for the utter ramble this post must appear, but I'm ecstatic right now so I take no responsibility for my writing lol..

I wish the very best of luck to all of you who haven't got this one yet. Don't give up, it feels so great when you finally get it, I swear.. Good luck! And a big middle finger extended to the ones who designed this achievement..

EDIT: List of Love Letters (originally posted by littlejay), for those interested:

1. Brecilian Ruins (south, secret hallway just inside entrance)
2. Circle Tower (Senior Mage Quarters, behind wall in eastern bedroom)
3. Dalish Camp (north of Varathorn)
4. Denerim (in a back room at the Pearl)
5. Denerim (in Wade's Emporium)
6. Denerim (in Arl Eamon's Estate, Arl's upstairs bedroom)
7. Haven (Villager House, on wall)
8. Lake Calenhad Docks (Spoiled Princess, NE corner)
9. Orzammar (Carta Hideout, SE corner of Jarvia encounter)
10. Orzammar (Royal Palace, east side)
11. Redcliffe (basement, NW alcove)
12. Redcliffe Village (Windmill)

ManekiNeko
11-17-2009, 09:46 PM
Well, the chantry board isn't outside the chantry in redcliffe village =/ And the fight had passed.
If this is a glitch what can I do?

when_vegans_attack
11-17-2009, 10:11 PM
How can you find out what your percentage is?

When you're in the Back button menu go to the quest tab - then go all the way to the right, it's under Party Stats and stuff like that (to the best of my recollection.)

Well, the chantry board isn't outside the chantry in redcliffe village =/ And the fight had passed.
If this is a glitch what can I do?

Have you tried leaving Redcliffe and then returning? Besides the Chantry Board there should also be a Blackstone Irregulars quest-giver beside it in front of the Chantry building. I'm sorry I can't give you specifics - I always do those quests after curing the Arl and going with him to Denerim (then I return to Redcliffe and get the quests, which have always been there at that time in my playthroughs.)

ManekiNeko
11-17-2009, 10:21 PM
When you're in the Back button menu go to the quest tab - then go all the way to the right, it's under Party Stats and stuff like that (to the best of my recollection.)

Have you tried leaving Redcliffe and then returning? Besides the Chantry Board there should also be a Blackstone Irregulars quest-giver beside it in front of the Chantry building. I'm sorry I can't give you specifics - I always do those quests after curing the Arl and going with him to Denerim (then I return to Redcliffe and get the quests, which have always been there at that time in my playthroughs.)

Yep, tried leaving and returning and everything like that. I might try again on my next playthrough, if not, I don't know, if I did it on another XBox will it come up? Or do I have to buy another copy or something?

when_vegans_attack
11-17-2009, 10:27 PM
Yep, tried leaving and returning and everything like that. I might try again on my next playthrough, if not, I don't know, if I did it on another XBox will it come up? Or do I have to buy another copy or something?

I really don't know - perhaps cure the arl and start "The Landsmeet" questline, then go back and see if the board is up then? I have noticed that a few of the quests for the Chantry (and the other job boards) appear on more than one board. When I return to Redcliffe to get the quests some of them I already have (I believe I picked them up on the Denerim board), I dunno if Caravan is one of them or not.

ManekiNeko
11-17-2009, 10:38 PM
I really don't know - perhaps cure the arl and start "The Landsmeet" questline, then go back and see if the board is up then? I have noticed that a few of the quests for the Chantry (and the other job boards) appear on more than one board. When I return to Redcliffe to get the quests some of them I already have (I believe I picked them up on the Denerim board), I dunno if Caravan is one of them or not.

Ah okay I see, thank you for your help! I have a couple of things I can try now.

fatalmephisto
11-18-2009, 12:16 AM
Well after 6 playthroughs I finally got the damn thing, but i wanna share something to you guy's. There is a bug Door in Elven Alienage (file:///D:/Dragon.Age.Origins.Prima.Official.Game.Strategy/dragonagewalkthrough.com/walkthrough/city_elf_origin/elven_alienage.php.htm) during the Landsmeet, the house Valendrian's house is bugged cause i went in, and i only had 77% before i went in the house, left the house and saved the game, went off beat the game and then No Achievement so i got upset and loaded the save game up, well i mistakenly went back inside Valendrian's house and now my % was at 78% so i was thinking WTF, so i finished off some other quests to get my % at 80% finished the game and sure enough Boom Achievement unlocked. Here are the quests related stuff i did to get from 77% to 80%.

- During The Landsmeet Elven Alienage (file:///D:/Dragon.Age.Origins.Prima.Official.Game.Strategy/dragonagewalkthrough.com/walkthrough/city_elf_origin/elven_alienage.php.htm) Unlocks Go into Valendrian's house and see if you get a % if not go back in.

- Do the Quest Something Wicked to get the Abandoned Orphanage unlocked.

- Do the main quest in Elven Alienage, with visiting every house or place in that area. Do this first so you can save Valendrian so his house will be unlocked so you can get that place :D.

- Do the The Trial of Crows Quests to get The Ransom area unlocked

- Go in the Inn and Do All the D quests from the Innkeeper. To find K's Hideout

- There are 2 adventure scrolls you need to find, One's in Ruined temple when you do the Urn of Sacred Ashes you can go back don't worry, when your first enter the Temple hand a left through the door and you will see a dead body laying on the ground loot it and there is one, The second is in the Elven Ruins: Lower Level, follow the lower level as if you where going to the area where you meet the Wolf mother, you will come to the room where there was some traps on the floor and you have to fight a bunch of Dead archers it's a big square room you can't miss it, there is a body in the far left side of the room you will see it, loot it then head back out and travel to Orzammar and go into the Tipster tavern and in the Far back left corner you will see an adventure guy there talk to him and you will get the Unbound quest. Leave Orzammar and head to Denerim and travel to the Dirty Back Alley you will see an arrow pointing at the door, fight the boss in the house, and loot the KEENING BLADE. Now this doesnt add a % but just to be on the safe side i would do it.

Duke Of Twiggy
11-18-2009, 12:58 AM
I got mine today on the first run through of the game - looks like I got extremely lucky.

I printed off the list the guy listed and just crossed them off as I went along. There was a few I didn't go to though, so I'm not really sure why it unlocked. I didn't do the Fade in Redcliffe (Opted for a more practical exorcism instead), Didn't get the Dragon lair, missed a few places in Denerium as well...couple of abandoned buildings/shacks.

I'd been going around doing them all but I didn't start doing it in detail till I was most the way through the game....I'd actually decided to ditch it for this run and was going to start it on a 2nd play...guess that makes this easier for me :)

Thanks to the man for his checklist/guide :)

ManekiNeko
11-18-2009, 10:03 AM
I'm just hoping this list is more accurate than the last one. I'm going to follow this one word for word because I'm dreading getting this achievement. =p

Muse89
11-18-2009, 11:22 AM
Are there missable areas in ostagar??
just started my 2nd playthrough and id rather not go through the game to realise i missed something right at the beginning

Riverpatrol
11-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the help guys

Traveler just popped for me, final boss. I had 79% world explored when I started Landsmeet and did every possible side quest, now at 94%.

Hoborg
11-19-2009, 01:05 AM
I can confirm that you do NOT NEED K's Hideout.

Josh x PR
11-19-2009, 02:38 AM
Got it on my second playthru, I did everything on the list,
on my first playthru I miss

Quaint Hovel from the Unbound Quest
Ransom drop area from the Crows Quest
K's Hideout from the "illegal" Quest
Orzammar's Chantry and Figor Imports from Orzammar
Shop and Houses(not the orphanage) from Denerim Elven Alienage

And if you don't go to the Proving cause you chose belen you can go and talk to a dwarf in a little room on the east wing of the Proving he would get you in to fight rounds for money.

Grummy
11-19-2009, 08:44 AM
I posted this in the other thread as well, but as I was also watching this thread for assistance, I figured I would post it here as well as I finally got got this achievement last night, thank god!

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!

I was sitting at 80% world explored before entering the Landsmeet chamber. I had done all side quests, minus Slim's Stealing Quest (in Denerim), which I think opens up D's Hideout? So just to be clear, I DID NOT have that.

I did have K's which I think is through the "Interested Parties" quests through the bartender in Gnawed Noble Tavern, and I'm 99.9% sure I did everything else that has been on the different lists.

The first time through, I didn't take Loghain, but kept Alistair, at the Topfloor, the achievement did not pop, endgame I had 95% complete.

I reloaded and this time Loghain joined my part, I ran around the world a bit seeing if I could improve on that 80%, I couldn't.

So, I went through the endgame again, but I kept track of where I got % increases, here is the breakdown:

Redcliffe Village 2%
Redcliffe Castle - Outside 2%
Redcliffe Castle - Main Floor 1%
Redcliffe Castle - Second Floor 1%
Denerim - City Gates 1%
Denerim - Market District 1%
Denerim - The Alienage 2%
Denerim - Palace District 2%
Denerim - Fort Drakon Outside 1%
Denerim - Fort Drakon - Main Floor 1%
Denerim - Fort Drakon - Second Floor 1%
Denerim - Fort Drakon - Top Floor 1%

Total: 96%

This time I was 95% before Top Floor, and it popped when I went up.

As you can see by my list, there was NOTHING I could of missed my last run, when I only ended up with 95%, I did all the same things, killed both Generals etc. (which is where you could miss 1%)

So I can only assume it was a bug and somewhere the first time I didn't get 1%.

Anyways guys, hope this helps someone.

Good luck

I got the exact same result, same percentages and everything, popped once I entered teh door to go to roof top to face Archdemon.

Gotta say, this has been the better of the two 'Traveler' guides made, much more comprehensive, used this one as a check list and it led me to the achievement.

EDIT: Just want to sa as well, I didn' get K's hideout, I got D's instead by doing all K's quest. Don't know if they both count as the same 1 or if they don't count at all, but eitehr way, I got the achievement without going to K's hideout.

VladimirK
11-23-2009, 02:34 AM
OK, I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to unlock a certain area.

It was the Arl of Denerim's Estate.
That's the only place on the list I haven't been. It just never unlocked for me to travel to.

But like I said, I've checked a good few times now, but still nothing.
Guess it's just lucky I've got about 15 saves. :biglaugh (Morrowind has taught me some good lessons :p)

Only other place that I can think of is the chantry in Orzammar, I done the quest and left it when he said he had a temporary place.

jorax
11-25-2009, 09:59 AM
Sigh.

Followed the guide multiple times, always ending with 96% explored and never getting the achievement. Frustrating.

Takatori
11-25-2009, 02:38 PM
Unfortunately going by the guide does not help everyone I finished the game and got the achievement before even checking this forum and the Traveller guide, but I sure as hell didnt explore every single little area that is listed in the guide.

For example, I never progressed fully through Zevrans quest line since I decided to kill the guy that was linked to him, and I never progressed to the area which the quest sends you to.

I also remember checking my Areas explored at the end of the game and I had 91% explored. I think it must have something to do with having to explore every key area which is involved with the main story quest lines. I dont really know. All I know is that I was nowhere near 100% explored and my achievement was already unlocked.

CSARdiver
11-25-2009, 03:37 PM
The fact that several people are doing the same thing and having different results shows that the error lies in either the game's tracking system or the programming criteria is glitched.

I received an email from EA tech support, however it offers no help other than to inform me that they are elevating the issue.

Death Recon 7
01-09-2010, 02:59 PM
I have completed this game several times. Have always messed things up. I just completed it again yesterday, but this time I was determined to get it. Followed all the guides, I can confirm I have been to every area in the game and STILL NOTHING! Talk about FRUSTRATING. I really like this game, but this is getting ridiculous!!

Kayeevison
01-09-2010, 03:15 PM
I beg of you can anyone tell me whether i need to do Leliana's side quest - to unlock marjolines house for the traveller achievement... she hates me and therefore wont lemme do her side quest, im just about to hit the landsmeet and this is the only "questionable" location i have left.. pwwwwwease tell me i dont need it.

isual
02-18-2010, 05:23 AM
Even though i have the ps3 version I would like to say that i am deeply frustrated as well because I'm currently at 95 percent at the rooftop and NADA. no damn trophy.

WHAT THE FRAK
P.S. I'M WHISPERING..

olsen77
02-18-2010, 05:45 PM
This list was posted on the Bioware forums. I've done it twice (once on my PS3 and once on my 360) following this list and ignoring basically everything else that's optional and it worked for me. Hit the locations that you can't miss along the story quests and visit the locations below:

Redcliffe:

Blacksmith's home
Dwyn's home
Kaitleyn's home
Kaitleyn's home, second floor (ask the boy what he was doing there)
Tavern
General store

Denerim:

The Pearl
Gnarled Noble Tavern
Wonders of Thedas
Warden's Cache (ask Riordan after finding his documents when freeing Anora)
Wade's Emporium
Dirty Back Alley
Rundown Back Streets
Dark Alley (the last three are from "Back Alley Justice" sidequest you get from the Denerim chantry)
Orphanage in the Alienage

Lothering:

Dane's Refuge (this is the tavern where you meet Leliana)

Haven (both of these are easily missed):

Haven house near the entrance
Haven General Store (at the top of the hill)

Orzammar:

Proving Grounds (in the Commons)
Shaperate (in the Diamond Quarter)
Janar Armorers
Figor's Imports (Unlocks after choosing the new king)

Final Battle:

Fort Drakon rooftop