PDA

View Full Version : Remove achievements from gamercard

Sasori
02-20-2007, 07:30 PM
I played the game F.E.A.R once, and I only have three achievements for it.
I really dislike the game, but I`m the type of person that if I play a game, I have to get all its achievements. The thing, FEAR is a frustrating game for me, I really dislike it, and the achievements make you have to reply the campaign several times. Is there any possible way I can remove FEAR entirely and its achievements. This is really bugging me.

Blind Fool
02-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Nope, you're shit outta luck.

Bax x360a
02-21-2007, 03:46 PM
yeah thats really annoyed me aswell, i have 5 gamerpoints on F.E.A.R and 1, yes 1, on football manager 2007 (played this way too much on the pc). I despise both games and will neve rplay them again so i'll be stuck with an embarressing gamerscore for them on my gamertag :mad:

B3r3tta
02-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Eh, it is kind of annoying but I don't really mind. I have shitty scores in PDZ, Quake 4, Ninety-Nine Nights(my first 360 broke while I was playing this game so I returned it and never bothered to pick it up again), and Saints Row(I honestly hate this game). And Hitman:Blood Money but I plan on buying that one soon.

I just hate how you trial versions of demo's show up.

Sasori
02-21-2007, 09:32 PM
I guess that really bites them.
Although I`m going to try and get at least 600 achievement points with FEAR, if not 500. I`m gonna borrow it again, despite how much I hate it, its just way to lame to have all your games with allot of points, and then that one game where you have so little for.

Cisumurug
02-21-2007, 10:02 PM
Eh, it is kind of annoying but I don't really mind. I have shitty scores in PDZ, Quake 4, Ninety-Nine Nights(my first 360 broke while I was playing this game so I returned it and never bothered to pick it up again), and Saints Row(I honestly hate this game). And Hitman:Blood Money but I plan on buying that one soon.

I just hate how you trial versions of demo's show up.

Yeah lqtms. I really hate having games on my list with a low or no score. That's why I have a separate profile to play arcade trials on. One time I accidentally played Mrs. Pac Man and Lumines. It sucks. I was actually thinking about buying them so I can have points on them but it's stupid.

Spot2009
02-22-2007, 03:25 AM
Yeah lqtms. I really hate having games on my list with a low or no score. That's why I have a separate profile to play arcade trials on. One time I accidentally played Mrs. Pac Man and Lumines. It sucks. I was actually thinking about buying them so I can have points on them but it's stupid.
Dude, I agree. I hate games w/ low Gamerscore on them. I've got a lot of those, though (DOOM, PDZ, Hold'em, Geometry Wars). I have Smash TV and Marble Blast Ultra for 0 each.. I'm not buying them, though (unless someone gives me a free 1600 points card, and not by gaminglagoon).

Butters
02-22-2007, 03:45 AM
Ya I'm all about completion too, I got 1000 in FEAR but I know how you feel, hence the big fat zero on smash tv, I wish you at least could remove 0's on your list or have it so arcade trials are like retail demos.