PDA

View Full Version : Name bug

SpinelesS
11-10-2009, 04:39 PM
I just started doing the Origin stories and Ive noticed that after putting my characters name in for the first time, it is then reset to a default name made up by the game and im forced to put the name I want in a second (and final) time.

This happen to anyone else? (I started a thief and played for a while, until I noticed the name, and deleted and started again.)

nathanwsoto
11-13-2009, 03:40 AM
Unfortunately, it is a bug in the game. It's happened a couple times to me.

SpinelesS
11-13-2009, 05:26 AM
Yeah, I mostly posted so others would look out for it so they wouldnt find out they dont have there own name too late :)

Big To
11-13-2009, 05:58 AM
Yeah I had this happen to my second Human Origin character, good thing you posted this, it'll help prevent people learning of this late in the game.

SupremeRapier
11-13-2009, 06:59 AM
this happened to me as well, just check your name at the bottom of the screen before you click "next" after you make your character and it should work.

Jemocasa
11-13-2009, 07:23 AM
Did you flip through the preset character faces? Because I think that's what did it to me when I was making my second character.

ThatRuddyGuy
11-13-2009, 03:45 PM
Happened to me only once. And that was when I made my 2nd Dwarf rogue. I changed my mind about the spec I was going to go and decided to start over. I made a different name, but same sex/origin. I thought I changed the name after checking presets, but I might not have. Doesn't bother me though, I just used the names for reference anyways.