PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Guide Is Absolutely Spiffing

shanekarma
02-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Thank You For A wonderful guide! We are all very greatfull!

CC99999
02-20-2007, 09:02 PM
You are quite welcome. It is nice, respectful readers like you that make it all possible. Without your support, we'd just be talking to ourselves. If there's anything else, I, or anyone else can help you with, please let me know.

Creech
02-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Golly gee willikers! Good golly Miss Molly! What an outstanding contribution to this group you are CC99999!

Shaaady Souljah
02-20-2007, 09:08 PM
i think more posts like this are needed to encourage a guides ability to remain "well-written". if it helps gamers complete the game, then it is successful, but why not keep the perfect grammar and enthusiasm coming?.

Also, gamerscore has nothing to do with the ability to write a guide, but it sure makes you seem like you know your stuff. Props to CC and his large gamerscore, as well as his great guide!

your post was thoughtful and showed you are simply wishing you couldve complimented him sooner. cc99999 is being very modest about it, and i think this thread is great.

DaKing240
02-20-2007, 09:09 PM
We write guides with the mentality that the worst gamer in the world will be trying to earn the achievements. Therefore, while many people may be able to get it on difficulties such as hard, we still rather make our guide reflect the easiest possible outcomes.

Also, while we gladly hear any criticisms, at least try to make it constructive, what would you improve, why is it so bad?

shanekarma
02-20-2007, 09:22 PM
Why not just make out with him. Wow i didnt insult his mother i corrected his guide! GET A LIFE!!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!! SOULJA no one is jealous! Especially not of a wigger like you : )

shanekarma
02-20-2007, 09:30 PM
But mad props to cc9999 for taking a more diplomatic approach! I wasn't insulting you just correcting. These other guys i think have a crush on you though! I was busting balls! Plus this game isn't like oblivion or something how thourough can a guide be for a game that has the same board over and over lol! CC i apoplogize. Everybody else your a herb : )

Webb
02-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Jeez whizz fellas. Whats all the comotion in here? I can hear the heaps of praise from out on the road....

What are we celebrating here? The birth of a baby achievement guide.. Wow. I'm so golly gone excited :)

shanekarma
02-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Maybe u didnt read but I apologized!

Webb
02-20-2007, 09:48 PM
Sorry Mister.... I can't read.... My two parents, Mr and Mrs Bear haven't got fingers to teach me to write....

But I can make honey.... No need to apologise... We all like honey :)

shanekarma
02-20-2007, 09:50 PM
They should stay out of everybodys elses buisness!!! We call them Yentas! I never did anything to warrant an apology! I said his guide stunk not anything personal! People need to get a life instead of trying to start a battle!

Webb
02-20-2007, 09:57 PM
How ironic, says the boy that decides to come on to a site, he's relatively new and start bad mouthing other peoples work. I call them pests, and they are not welcome. Either drop it, or be dropped.

There are better ways to go around something, and this was not one way. Then you go and send me a whinny message over Live. NOT good. *waves*

Creech
02-21-2007, 01:02 AM
You da man, Webby! Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit!!!

Gunstar Chaos
02-21-2007, 01:11 PM
He couldn't have because he difinitely would know how to spell grateful. Plus it says they edited.

Webb
02-21-2007, 01:20 PM
Can't take credit for the edits unfortunately... Or should I say fortunately after seeing the spelling :p

deathbypig37x
02-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Huh? I'm confused. The subject says the guide is horrible but the author's first post is supportive? Every post after that though, is negative. If he was censored or corrected, how is one like myself supposed to know what the author's perspective (whether is be justified or not) is? I mean, everyone is saying he didn't show any "constructive" criticizm, but I can't even see what it is because someone edited it. :confused:

Webb
02-21-2007, 09:33 PM
He editted it because it was hardly constructive. He basically offered no helpful, constructive criticism, was more of a verbal bashing (but in a text version :p)

Gunstar Chaos
02-21-2007, 09:57 PM
I think everyone's post and the thread title should be editted just for the humor of it.

Shaaady Souljah
02-21-2007, 10:08 PM
I think everyone's post and the thread title should be editted just for the humor of it.

good call... im gonna do mine right now ;) and everyone else can follow suit.

Creech
02-21-2007, 10:13 PM

Done! LOL!

aPerfektFIaw
02-21-2007, 11:43 PM
What in the blue bloody hell is going on around here? I leave for almost 2 months and theres trash talkers in innocent forums such as Paperboy now? tsk tsk

:: Takes Shanekarma off newspaper route ::

Reminds me of a song...

If I had a hammer
I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening
All over this land

I'd hammer out danger
I'd hammer out a warning
I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land

nice editted posts by the way... gave me a good chuckle hahaha

Webb
02-21-2007, 11:50 PM

Seeing as everyone did, it was rude of me not to :p

I have a sneaking feeling that shane won't be around to edit his. Hmmmmm ;)

aPerfektFIaw
02-22-2007, 12:46 AM
Jeez whizz fellas. Whats all the comotion in here? I can hear the heaps of praise from out on the road....

What are we celebrating here? The birth of a baby achievement guide.. Wow. I'm so golly gone excited :)

lmfao :p

youre nuts man