PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Grey Warden's Trove and Nice Warrior Rings?

th3warr1or
11-10-2009, 08:15 PM
So far I've seen two UBER rings(as in, they cost a bomb, and have killer stats), but both are for "defence" in that sense..

One gives 20% bonus to all magic resistances, other gives 10 constitution.

So are there any rings that add attack?

PS: Where is the Grey Warden's Trove with Duncan's shield?

-KTA-
11-10-2009, 08:53 PM
key to the city in the dwarf place is pretty bitchin, I think it's available after winning the tourney.

just go up to the diamond quarter and enter the assembly, box will be on your left... not sure if you have to do the optional team battles as well, as I did those first before completing the story driven tournament.

It gives you +2 to all attributes and I think like 2 other bonus's I can't recall.

th3warr1or
11-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Yeah I have that one, I meant like any purchasable stuff?

-KTA-
11-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Yeah I have that one, I meant like any purchasable stuff?

There is a fantastic belt sold at the mages tower, I bought that. Gives you a bunch of will power I think and also magic resistance... I don't recall the buffs but it's awesome. I think it adds a ton to constitution to.

Then I also wear the Life Giver ring I think it's called sold by the Dwarf with Lirium poisoning near the diamond quarter entrance.

Lastly (I know you just asked for rings...) but the campsite dwarf sells an awesome necklass to. My social profile says it's deadhead charge but i'm not sure if it's updated properly and if that's old. *edit* it hasn't, that necklace is old. So is the armor i'm wearing... social profile stuff is jacked man.

BlackDragon
11-10-2009, 10:59 PM
PS: Where is the Grey Warden's Trove with Duncan's shield?

Spoilers be here...

When you're sent to break into Arl Howe's estate to free the Queen, you run into another Gray Warden, who has been imprisoned there - you'll automatically help him escape. During that scene, or later when you meet him back at base, you can ask him about the Gray Warden Trove, a storage of arms, armor, and other stuff they kept in Denerim. Once you talk to him about it in your base, he'll give you the combination to its hidden locks. Then you head to the Warehouse in the Denerim Market District, and inspect the shelves in the back room to reveal a hidden door... there's a bunch of great stuff in there.

th3warr1or
11-11-2009, 09:10 AM
Thanks... and nice 44444 achievements.