PDA

View Full Version : when to do the DLC

Tweekfu
11-10-2009, 11:48 PM
im just about to buy the game and was wondering what level character the dlc is for?

is it something i should buy straight away and do it early for the armour? or is it something that you do when you are finished the normal game?

thanks for any help.

True Marvellous
11-11-2009, 01:52 AM
The game scales to your level so you can tackle it at the earliest opportunity, obviously you will have fewer skills but the game will never give you an impossible task.

Tweekfu
11-11-2009, 03:05 AM
ok cool thanks.

might try and get them done early than.

Zombiechild
11-11-2009, 08:44 AM
personaly i would say do the Shale DLC asap that golem kicks ass

the Wardens keep.. im in 2 minds about since the first time you go to a zone it scales to your level(item/armour drops as well) im tempted to leave wardens keep till later in game to get improved rewards from doing it

wizzlestick
11-11-2009, 07:03 PM
ok cool thanks.

might try and get them done early than.

I waited to do mine because of all the DLC complaints but knowing now what the outcomes are I wish I had done it much sooner as you get some pretty nice items out of them and Shale is quite useful. (I didn't use him in my main party but perhaps if I had gotten him earlier I might have)

firehawk12
11-11-2009, 09:56 PM
There's also the thing where Shale's sidequest only happens if you use Shale during the final part of the Dwarf quest line.

Grimfel
11-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Without giving anything away...... you get some pretty pimpin massive armor in the warden's keep dlc. At least it is for me at the current juncture. I am a level 10 dwarven warrior and after lothering that was the first place I did. And had NO problems doin it.

AzureHaseo
11-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Yea I did it early just for shale.