PDA

View Full Version : Crime Wave quest question, on Private Collection

-KTA-
11-11-2009, 04:48 AM
You need this to unlock the traveler achievement I believe.... i'm on private collection but can't seem to complete it.

Says I have to sneak or fight my way out, I noticed the one path is covered by a cabinet & there was a switch earlier. But I can't seem to get anything to work.

I've already left and it doesn't seem to realize I fougth my way out. Any ideas on how to complete this???

Jemocasa
11-11-2009, 09:17 AM
No idea how to complete it (I never got that quest) but you don't need it to get Traveler as I have that achievement and like I said didn't do that quest.

Scrapdaddy
11-11-2009, 05:01 PM
No idea how to complete it (I never got that quest) but you don't need it to get Traveler as I have that achievement and like I said didn't do that quest.

I can confirm this. I have the achievement as well and I didnt do this quest either.

wizzlestick
11-11-2009, 06:36 PM
I also got the achievement without this series of quests. When I didn't get it I went back and tried to get my map % up and basically ended up starting the landsmeet with 77% and then my achievement popped on the rooftop with 93%