PDA

View Full Version : Master Ignacio's Quests

Harrison Drake
11-11-2009, 03:41 PM
I turned down Master Ignacio's offer to join him and appear to have missed out on his quests as a result. I was trying to get laid by Zevran at the time and wasn't sure if accepting Ignacio's offer would make Zevran disapprove. Now I know I could do anything and still get Zevran in the sack.

Is there any way to get Ignacio to give me the quests now? I was looking at the Traveler guide and apparently you need Ignacio's quests to access Kadan-Fe (or something like that) and can't get the Traveler achievement without it.

Help! As much as I am loving this game I'm not looking forward to a second playthrough right away!

If I reload an old save prior to talking to Ignacio, do the quest and go to the place, would the achievement still pop?

Scrapdaddy
11-11-2009, 05:07 PM
You would have to reload an old save go to the camp and then complete the game (assuming you've been everywhere else and finish the remaining places you havent been to yet). On my first playthru the only thing I missed was the merc camp. So I started a second and when I got to the merc camp I expected it to pop. No such luck. I still needed to get the other 3 alternate endings so I continued to play thru. The achievement unlocked as I walked into the final boss area and I've seen a few other people that have the achievement post that they got it on the final area as well. I think thats just how this one works.

wizzlestick
11-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Is there any way to get Ignacio to give me the quests now? I was looking at the Traveler guide and apparently you need Ignacio's quests to access Kadan-Fe (or something like that) and can't get the Traveler achievement without it.

Just to let you know I went back and did these quests when my achievement didn't pop and I didn't get a single % to my map throughout the entire questline.

Don't forget to visit the opposing candidates estate in Orzimmar, also there is a quest for a blind warden in Elven Alienage that takes you into an orphanage. Both of these gave me a point. Good luck

Harrison Drake
11-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the info.

I decided to load up a pre-telling off Ignacio save file (only lost three hours of gameplay).

If I only knew then what I know now.