PDA

View Full Version : Secret Achievements?

The Extreme Icon
11-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Anyone have any idea what the Secret Achievements are? I hope there not more Online ones.

CapnSmite
11-11-2009, 04:59 PM
No idea what they are yet, myself. But I have seen a few people online who have gotten some.

xfaxdantex
11-11-2009, 06:13 PM
maybe there story related

seiferkai
11-11-2009, 08:27 PM
i know this probally isnt a secret achievement but i will put this down anyways

20G
High-Roller Warrior
Obtain Large amount of D-Points

to obtain this achievements just play the story the money you get or zennie
you get will add twords this achievement collecting the capsules in the loading screens will help you a bit. i got my achievement just a little into the android saga.

~seiferkai

i will post more when i get it..or if no one posts them already i hope this helps

The Extreme Icon
11-11-2009, 10:16 PM
i know this probally isnt a secret achievement but i will put this down anyways

20G
High-Roller Warrior
Obtain Large amount of D-Points

to obtain this achievements just play the story the money you get or zennie
you get will add twords this achievement collecting the capsules in the loading screens will help you a bit. i got my achievement just a little into the android saga.

~seiferkai

i will post more when i get it..or if no one posts them already i hope this helps

thanks man im really hoping there not more online achievements

CapnSmite
11-11-2009, 11:15 PM
First Win in Extreme Battle! - 10g
Win once in Extreme Battle in Super Battle Trial

Strong Arm Champ - 20g
Achieve #1 ranking in Punching Machine in Super Battle Trial

For those who don't know, Super Battle Trial has a number of different modes to it. Survival, Time Attack, etc. Not all of them are unlocked right from the start. In order to unlock others, you have to place within the top 3 (scores, times, whatever) of the modes that are already there. Extreme Battle and Punching Machine are two such modes.

Also within Super Battle Trial is Dragonball Battle. Once you complete ANY other mode (Arcade, for example), Dragonball Battle will open up. Go here to fight another character. Win, and you'll net yourself a Dragonball. However, once the fight is over Dragonball Battle will disappear. To unlock it again, just complete one of the others modes. My guess? There's a secret achievement attached to getting all the Dragonballs and/or making a wish.

CapnSmite
11-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Just got a few more.

Collector of the Dragon Balls - 20g
Collect 7 Dragon Balls in Super Battle Trial

Planet Destroyer - 30g
Achieve the #1 ranking in Destruction Attack in Super Battle Trial

I SaMsTeR I
11-12-2009, 08:36 PM
60 G for #1 Extreme Battle in Super Battle Trial