PDA

View Full Version : This game supports gay marriage

I N64 I MaRiO
02-21-2007, 01:30 AM
im astonished:eek:

this game is all about gay people..i only have 1 achievement and i can tell i dont wanna watch that faggot hold on to that other gay dudes arm the whole damned game....that shemale looking dude is a faggot:eek:

so in highlight this game supports gays :O

i'm like so against that shit...but whatever floats your boat;)

i mean shit..nothing against gays if you are reading...but being gay is fucking un-american:eek:

Fonkey Monkey
02-21-2007, 01:33 AM
1. why are you against gay marriage? its not against America. if it is, fuck America!
2. that guy dies very early on so just trudge through it.

I N64 I MaRiO
02-21-2007, 01:37 AM
1. why are you against gay marriage? its not against America. if it is, fuck America!
2. that guy dies very early on so just trudge through it.
lol man...

1. NOTHING CAN FUCK AMERICA BUT A HOT CHICK!

2. thanks for spoiling it:( but thanks for tellin me so now i feel like continuing

p.s. one of mah cousins is gay....i don't hang around him....but..what can i say im notta gay...
( if you read the last part fast enough it'll rhyme:p )
oh and just wanted to point out...why would someone wanna be gay but chicks? i mean whats so bad about the woman body???

The Pants Party
02-21-2007, 03:04 AM
Your posts make my head hurt.

Shaaady Souljah
02-21-2007, 04:02 AM
no offense, but you are very narrow minded.

do you live in a small town? are you 12 years old?

once you grow up and start workin and livin in the real world, you will run into a lot of "gays" as you like to call them... whether you know it or not. i hope you don't have additional predujice against african americans or mexicans or canadians even.

sad.

Slormer
02-21-2007, 06:04 AM
"Age: 15"

Atleast you still have time to grow out of that, it would be worse if you were like 20 and still had those views.

Not much worse.

Minty
02-21-2007, 08:03 AM
Mario, id really stop making threads about any topics that are slighty controversial. Your actually close to ofending some people, and you will get banned for it.

And just a word of warning- most people that overreact to homosexuality are the ones on the border of being gay. Me thinks you protest to much.

Edit- just sorted out your ban Mario. Couldnt let it slip.