PDA

View Full Version : Story length and theater mode.

grumpiercloud
11-12-2009, 07:22 AM
I have two simple questions. I've searched on this website and on google and haven't really found anything very useful so here are my questions.

About how long would you say the story mode is? I thought that Burst Limit did a pretty good job with the amount of fights in the sagas (Still leaving out a few though) But there were about 9 fights in the saiyan saga alone. But in Budokai Tenkaichi 3 it only had 3 fights for that saga (I think).
Oh and I mean without the "What if" stories. I'm just wondering about how many fights are in each "saga" or the story-line.

My second question is about theater mode. Can you watch a CPU vs. a CPU? You could do this in Burst Limit and call me a geek or whatever but when me and my friends were bored out of our minds we would take two characters and have them fight and then make bets on who would win.

So in conclusion how many fights are in the main story lines, sagas, what-ifs etc.
And can you watch a CPU VS CPU fight?

DaRealChrono v2
11-12-2009, 09:24 AM
There are a lot of story mode fights. I was pleasantly surprised. The story mode far surpasses the numbers Burst Limit has. They still miss a few fights, but who wants to fight Kui or something anyways?

Content wise, this game rocks.