PDA

View Full Version : question about kingpin battles

thecrazyguy
02-21-2007, 08:38 AM
Ok got a question about all the missions where youre taking out the leader of the gangs. When you do this, there are many many!! enemies all around them. Now what i'm curious about is, do all the enemies around the gang leaders respawn infinitly untill you actually kill the gang leader, or can you just kill them all till there gone, and then focus on the gang leader one on one.

I ask this because the times that i've killed the gang leaders so far, i try to kill all the enemies so i can just focus on the leader, but it just seems like they keep coming and coming and coming. I just want to find out for sure if i should be trying to kill them all or if they'll just keep respawning.

If anyone has the answer to this question, i'd appreciate it

Thanks in advance

Davey_Pitch
02-21-2007, 09:57 AM
I know in the demo when taking down Violetta Sanchez that if they set the alarms off more enemies will run out of the buildings to take you on. I've certainly been able to kill all the surrounding enemies and faced the boss one-on-one by the nightclub in the demo though (can't remember his name I'm afraid). Some may have respawned after I killed him though, I can't quite remember.

brabbijt
02-21-2007, 11:57 AM
actually, when you take out all the enemies, they don't respawn infinately. at some point, there will be no more... i even think, that if you kill some, then are killed by them, respwan and come back to the area, there are only as many remaining as were still alive when you were killed.

also, when you kill the boss and go back to a supply point, the next time you come back to the boss area, all enemies (regardless of if you killed them or not) are gone and police are patrolling