PDA

View Full Version : Shenron

xfaxdantex
11-12-2009, 04:04 PM
has anyone summoned shenron from the dragonballs? and what things can you get and what do they do?

I SaMsTeR I
11-12-2009, 08:33 PM
you get a choice of D-Points, about 30000. A few items and moves.

CapnSmite
11-12-2009, 08:34 PM
I have. I didn't look too closely at the descriptions. I know you can get D-points (30,000, I believe), items and Super Attacks for Ultimate Customize, and some of the BGM tracks.

Because it auto-saves after you select an item (unlike in BT3), I wasn't able to reload my game file and check to see if it's possible to summon other dragons (Parunga, Red Shenron).

xfaxdantex
11-12-2009, 08:40 PM
I have. I didn't look too closely at the descriptions. I know you can get D-points (30,000, I believe), items and Super Attacks for Ultimate Customize, and some of the BGM tracks.

Because it auto-saves after you select an item (unlike in BT3), I wasn't able to reload my game file and check to see if it's possible to summon other dragons (Parunga, Red Shenron).

i think its just normal shenron but who knows, i think im gonna get the thing that gives off sparks around your aura, cant wait till 2morrow i get this game

I SaMsTeR I
11-12-2009, 08:41 PM
it auto-saves after you select an item

You can turn auto save off.

xfaxdantex
11-12-2009, 08:47 PM

that could be helpful incase i dont like what i get lol

CapnSmite
11-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Heh...good point. I had completely forgotten about that.

The Extreme Icon
11-13-2009, 01:35 PM

Purunga might be in the game, but I really doubt that Red Shenron is. Anyone willing to start a Guide?

DaRealChrono v2
11-13-2009, 01:52 PM
There's no way Black Star Shenron is in the game. Doesn't fit.

I would start a guide, but between work and Call of Duty, I have no life or time to do one. =(

The Extreme Icon
11-13-2009, 02:00 PM
There's no way Black Star Shenron is in the game. Doesn't fit.

I would start a guide, but between work and Call of Duty, I have no life or time to do one. =(

Haha same here, if I had the time I would no doubt start one.:p