How many seekers should i buy?

drawkel

• 3 weeks later...

If you wanna master both skill trees near the 60's then get 8 of them, including both pendants and of course with the DLC weapons. (+340% SP total each level)

I had both mastered around level 60-68, with mistakes.

(Missed a level because I forgot to equip the pendants and to enhance the weapons, or just equipped the pendants and didn't enhance and the other way around.)

Mini spoiler!

Just a little heads up, try not to level up too much when Zephie is not around, I did that and I needed her to reach level 70 before I finally had both skill trees mastered.:p

• 1 month later...

hi everyone!

I just wanted to ask, where do you get fast SID (money) for these seekers.... i just got 2 of them at this moment... (and one pendant of skill...)

am i right, i should not do the Ceremony of Celestine and not go to the route that leads to ruhan or so, because the pendant will be gone from the shop then?

thx for any help

hmmm ok thx. but one more time...

i got 8 seekers now (+1 skill pendant).... my characters are about lv 41-44. should i buy more seekers??? or can i continue quests and story now... because after Celestines coming of age, the seekers will be gone.

i have like 520-590 skill points with each character, except Rue, she got only 490.

grinding on dunan field is getting on my nerves already like 5-6 hours for total of those 8 seekers. and i think you got one earlier from a quest already, so i just bought 7 of them. any hint and tip is helpful.

i got 8 seekers now (+1 skill pendant).... my characters are about lv 41-44. should i buy more seekers??? or can i continue quests and story now... because after Celestines coming of age, the seekers will be gone.

i have like 520-590 skill points with each character, except Rue, she got only 490.

If you only do this for the achievements you should be fine. You can save at a point where you have enough skill points, master one skill tree and reload after that to master the other tree.

If you want to have both skill trees for all characters mastered in one playthroug (like i did) you should get some more seekers. I played until i had 20 and could master all skill trees with no problem (i think every character was about lvl 58). I think you could master both skill trees if you have about 12-14 seekers.

• 2 weeks later...
hey... i just have 10 seekers now, i hope i can master both skill trees... :/ ;) i am just before asmodeus now (lv. 44-47 ) and have about 600-680sp with each char... ^^

got them achievements at lv 60-62 with each char :woop: just completed jutos mind and stuff

If your only after achievements then if you have the DLC weapons you can get away with 5 or 6 and then cycle them and the pendant(s) of skill around characters just before they level up and you should be able to get the skill achievements by the time you have all the co-op moves (WIth the possible execption of Zephie for obvious reasons).

• 5 months later...

If you have the DLC you can put 18 seekers on one weapon. It also has to be the weapon you are using for it to have effect. Also you can combine it with the Pendent of Skill, got from the Quest hanging by the thread. This will allow as 8 times increase is skill points received. This makes getting all skills for the achievements a lot easier. The Two Handed Sword, Rod, Hammer, Knuckle, Aroma and Katana can be finished once you have enough skill points, the other ones need the co-op skills to be mastered first. Getting 18 seekers is possible but it is a better idea to go into the Oldfox Canyon since you get 300 - 800 sid per battle over 300 - 400 sid in the marsh.