PDA

View Full Version : Anul. Invoker quick question

Hoborg
11-12-2009, 05:21 PM
If I play the mage story line can I still choose to side with the templars?

True Marvellous
11-12-2009, 05:48 PM
You sure can.

BlackDragon
11-13-2009, 01:36 AM
Yep, and it's actually kind of fun. The mages will be horrified, and the answers you can choose in explanation are just plain nasty... "I want to see the Circle BURN!" or "The sooner this prison crumbles, the better!" - basically, make it a matter of personal vengeance for past slights. 'course, you'll miss out on Wynne, but I honestly don't know if there's any way to get her while still siding with the Templars...

Ionus
11-13-2009, 02:01 AM
Yep, and it's actually kind of fun. The mages will be horrified, and the answers you can choose in explanation are just plain nasty... "I want to see the Circle BURN!" or "The sooner this prison crumbles, the better!" - basically, make it a matter of personal vengeance for past slights. 'course, you'll miss out on Wynne, but I honestly don't know if there's any way to get her while still siding with the Templars...

You can get Wynne if you side with the Templars
minor spoiler below:

Once you side with the Templars, they will offer Wynne the new job of Head Mage, as they know they can trust her, because she is with you.
And the Templars are not going to kill the mages, just 'question' them and find out if any are 'infected'. They intend to rebuild the circle with new mages. But she turns down the job and continues to travel with party.

BlackDragon
11-13-2009, 02:30 AM
...oh.

Well.

Too bad I killed her when we first met, then. >_>;