PDA

View Full Version : Wtf achievement Glitched

B1GgYsMA1lz
11-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Ok i have only played through this game once (just beat the archdeamon) but while i was fighting him having killed no darkspawn i just randomly got the blight queller achievement so i go to check my amount of darkspawn killed and its only like 730. Is it common for this games achievements to glitch, just wonderin.

koshermuffin
11-12-2009, 11:10 PM
I actually also got the kill 500 darkspawn one when I had only killed about 490. I don't know if that's a glitch or not..but 730 is way off from 1000 ;) can't complain, though, can ya?

zzenigmaxzz
11-12-2009, 11:26 PM
the reason why is that the darkspawn achievements count across all playthoughs so what may have happened is you may have reloaded an area or killed some on another character

B1GgYsMA1lz
11-13-2009, 12:53 AM
I know that the kills carry over through playthoughs thats why i said this was my first on (I didn't even start on another) so this leads me to beleive that either this achievement is glitched or that dieing and reloading from your neast save doent reset the darkspawn kill counter for the achievement. which actually makes more sence (mabey one of my allies killed a random darkspawn on the roof) because i died alot of times trying to kill the generals

The GunOfTheWest
11-13-2009, 12:58 AM
dieing and reloading from your neast save doent reset the darkspawn kill counter for the achievement.

This has already been confirmed.