PDA

View Full Version : Game completed, what now?

Xendor
11-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Hi, I have just completed the game, but what is there to do now?

I'm stuck with 3 bars to go to level 20 for the lvl 20 mage achievement, is there any possible way to get the 3 extra bars needed?

Thx :)

zzenigmaxzz
11-12-2009, 11:24 PM
donate lots of money to the arls men and you will get experience for it ... or you can start a new character and do the level up glitch in the beginning .. only takes about 10-15 minutes to get to lvl 20

CIKShock
11-13-2009, 01:13 AM
donate lots of money to the arls men and you will get experience for it ... or you can start a new character and do the level up glitch in the beginning .. only takes about 10-15 minutes to get to lvl 20

I haven't completed it to see for sure, but I do believe if you went back to places that had traps and whatnot that you could disarm them. Not sure, but the above method would be preferable if you didn't mind glitching and doing the mage story again. (Would take less time). As for giving cash, I don't think it's that much experience, but if you have a ton... go for it :).

Xendor
11-13-2009, 07:15 AM
Thx for the reply :)

I have tried to donate money, and all other stuff, but with no luck. i had 4 bars left and after i had given them everything i had, i had 3.

This realy sucks if the only way is to playthrough one more time as mage :P
(I'm not the glitching kind of guy).

Well thx anyway :D

when_vegans_attack
11-13-2009, 03:12 PM
If you haven't completed the DLC you can still do those quests for good exp.

Xendor
11-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Problem is that I have done the DLC quests :(

ThatRuddyGuy
11-13-2009, 04:17 PM
Are you able to travel? You might be able to do enough traveling to get xp from random encounters.