PDA

View Full Version : Does the origin storys affect the traveler achivment

xDeadShooterx
11-12-2009, 11:33 PM
as im sitting at 95 percent and followed the travellers guild on this site to the t but still no achievement ??

DarqStalker
11-12-2009, 11:36 PM
no, it even says in the guide it doesn't

xDeadShooterx
11-12-2009, 11:41 PM
aww soz never read the start bit just really annoyed coz i dont know where the 5 percent is since iv been to all the places listed

Harrison Drake
11-16-2009, 06:23 PM
aww soz never read the start bit just really annoyed coz i dont know where the 5 percent is since iv been to all the places listed

I will formulate my response using proper grammar and spelling in hopes that it may help you learn how to write.

This achievement will apparently not unlock until the end of the game or very close to it. It is possible that you have already visited all of the necessary locations but have yet to receive the achievement as you have not progressed far enough in the storyline.

soz i hope that helpz coz iv run out of ideaz

Cheers. :-)

ApatheticChaos
11-16-2009, 06:37 PM
I will formulate my response using proper grammar and spelling in hopes that it may help you learn how to write.

This achievement will apparently not unlock until the end of the game or very close to it. It is possible that you have already visited all of the necessary locations but have yet to receive the achievement as you have not progressed far enough in the storyline.

soz i hope that helpz coz iv run out of ideaz

Cheers. :-)

It's true it won't unlock until the end, but that's assuming the guide you are following is legit.

But no, origin story does NOT count.