PDA

View Full Version : Getting Screwed - Need Help With Romances..

BigCaseOfCrabs
11-13-2009, 03:20 AM
I dont have the slightest idea what im doing wrong here.. I have a male Dalish rogue... Ive got the approvals where everyone says to get them (80's for the mage chick - high 90s for the sister chick) but i NEVER get the slightest hint at "romance" in any on the dialogues. Ive pretty much exhausted them..,

do i have to be at camp? Or the pearl? Somewhere else? Does it matter? Are they racist?

Just a few pointers would be great

zzenigmaxzz
11-13-2009, 03:46 AM
alistair and leliana you need to be maxed out, morrigan has to be about 80 and zevran can be at about 70 .. but before that you need to build up to it while you are increasing their affection . you cant just max out their affection then go for the kill.. they will drop hints about how they feel about you and you need to play along.. you will also need to see the option to kiss them first

also with leliana you need to have completed her character quest

BigCaseOfCrabs
11-13-2009, 03:51 AM
Well i had the kiss come up with morrigan awhile back but got shotdown. Is that it? Will i need to wait till next playthrough?

zzenigmaxzz
11-13-2009, 03:57 AM
i honestly dont know... ive never been shot down, you may have had to completed part of her character quest first

Ionus
11-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Well i had the kiss come up with morrigan awhile back but got shotdown. Is that it? Will i need to wait till next playthrough?

Try to remember that Morrigan is basically 'evil' so everytime you do some good guy thing, she usually does not really like it.

But that being said, I think Morrigan is the easiest one to get, my ultra good guy and her are basically engaged :p And boy do all those other good characters hate it :)

I like Morrigan the best anyway.. Claudia Black is hot :D

EvilKen
11-13-2009, 03:53 PM
I gave Leliana the flower that made her think of her Mother... but I am unsure if it triggered a quest.... (does anyone know if it is a 100% that it did? Also, I did not give her a nug yet... Does it have to be a special nug, or can it be any one I wrangle?

ThatRuddyGuy
11-13-2009, 04:05 PM
For the quest, travel with her in your party a few times (Once she likes you a bit). Then return to camp and she will approach you saying she hasn't been completely honest about something. Then next time you travel with her in party you should be attacked by bandits and that starts the quest.

As for the Nug, head to Dust Town and talk to "Idle Dwarf" and he will go wrangle a Nug for you for 20 Silver I think. She has to be with you when you visit, talk to her and she says she wants one. This will give the option of buying one from the dwarf.

EvilKen
11-13-2009, 04:14 PM
Thanks much!

ThatRuddyGuy
11-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Just a warning though. The Nug is a little annoying (to me anyways) at the camp lol.

MasterJon08
11-14-2009, 12:00 AM
Dunno what to tell you man. Here are my experiences so far:

Morrigan:
A lot of the early dialogue options I chose were flirty or teasing (although close to every decision I made made her disapprove). I could kiss her at around 50%. Ended up doing her quest for her and gave her a lot of stuff she likes, but I kinda gave up on her for a long time and focused on Leliana because I read that she was harder to do. I gave up on Leliana for a while (I'll talk about that in the next part) and went back to Morrigan. Got the achievement at about 75%

Leliana:
She was the first girl I was focusing on. Got her to about 90% and I didn't even start a romance with her yet because I didn't know how to (did her quest and everything but she seemed uninterested) so I gave up on her and focused on Morrigan. After doing a random quest in the Dalish area, I accidently talked to her and her greeting changed from the standard "anything I can help with" (or whatever it is, the first one) to "you look like you have something to say" (something like that). Talked to her some more and eventually got the romance going. She was around 94% or so. The final thing I did was give her the cute nug. After that I talked to her, and got the achievement after I was invited back to her tent.

Zevran:
don't really need to explain this one. I gave him his two favorite things (gloves + boots) two bars, and talked to him maybe once.

Devil Sora
11-16-2009, 04:05 AM
Leliana is a bitch . . . I hate her, I've gotten Alistar's side quest AND Ogrhen's side quest (as well as Morrigan) and still nothing with her can be spoken with further. No singing, no mention of the chantry and not even the chance to get her a Nug. . . I swear my Human character (who I was going after Morrigan) she was more interested in. . . I swear shes racist.

ApatheticChaos
11-16-2009, 11:13 AM
Morrigan is tricky, because on different playthroughs, I slept with her BEFORE and after any side-quests, only giving her the right gifts and making decisions she liked.

More than likely, you need to just do her quest, which is the Grimoire in the Magi Tower, then kill Flemeth.

Leliana is...odd. One playthrough, I got her quest early, gave her the TWO flowers (One in brecilian forest, one in denerim alienage), and BAM (literally).

Another playthrough, the dialogue never came up, and I never had a chance, even though she was at 100%.

Zevran is by far, just a big whore. I gave him just the boots, and picked the dirtiest dialogue options, and he caved after 1 talking to.

Thing to note: Morrigan likes a lot of flirtation, Leliana likes the cheesy crap.

Also, Leliana won't even start the romance dialogue if you have something else going on with another character...

Read this too: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=189102

toxictaz
11-17-2009, 12:10 AM
well i think im screwed. i got allistair fine. plus i had ots of gifts he liked.. zevran and leliana are not working anymore. i flirted with allistar. then talked to zevran and leliana back and forth. had some interesting talks. now im clost to the end of game after recruiting all citys. they have no diaolog left. zeveran just says i thnk we should go, please leave and nevermind.. i dont know how to get it to work. i tried dumping allistair. nothin....:(

Ashes in Fall
11-17-2009, 12:49 AM
Can a female character be used to get Leliana in on lesbian action?

WarGod3
11-17-2009, 01:16 AM
i had Morrigan about 85% and needed to kiss her first be for she sleep with me and still working on the other chick lol

ThatRuddyGuy
11-17-2009, 06:07 PM
well i think im screwed. i got allistair fine. plus i had ots of gifts he liked.. zevran and leliana are not working anymore. i flirted with allistar. then talked to zevran and leliana back and forth. had some interesting talks. now im clost to the end of game after recruiting all citys. they have no diaolog left. zeveran just says i thnk we should go, please leave and nevermind.. i dont know how to get it to work. i tried dumping allistair. nothin....:(

Leliana and Zevran are possible to cancel romance early on. They say they like men and women, and your character can respond good or bad. You might have accidentally responded incorrectly.

Can a female character be used to get Leliana in on lesbian action?

Yes, if you say the right things.