PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age Journeys items?

Subion
11-13-2009, 04:26 AM
I beat dragon age journeys and did the requirements to get the 3 items unlocked for in game use. I have yet to play origins because I wanted to do Journeys first. I am about to start Origins but can't seem to find a way to get my items transfered over. It says to look on the Bioware fourms but I can't locate anything that helps.

Does anyone know how to transfer the stuff that could explain it or give me a link?

Jemocasa
11-13-2009, 07:19 AM
Load the game and go to Downloadable Content it should be there. If it hasn't already downloaded just download it and it will be in your inventory when you create a character.

Also, how did you recruit the Bard? I couldn't figure it out, he just said he had no time to talk to strangers or something like that.

CycloKyle
11-13-2009, 07:34 AM
Load the game and go to Downloadable Content it should be there. If it hasn't already downloaded just download it and it will be in your inventory when you create a character.

Also, how did you recruit the Bard? I couldn't figure it out, he just said he had no time to talk to strangers or something like that.

He does say this for the first few quests, but about half way through the story line, when you hand in a quest to the guy standing next to the Bard, he'll say he overheard, and would like to join. Just talk to him every time you complete a quest, and you'll eventually get him to join.

Jemocasa
11-13-2009, 07:37 AM
Thanks, I guess I just gave up on him too early.

Skullleader007
11-13-2009, 05:10 PM
I don't remember how to get the bard exactly but I did post how to do it on gamefaqs.com in the 360 or pc section on the boards/forums. If you have an account there you can use the search function. Just search for DA Journey, bard, Rynath and it should pop up.

Subion
11-15-2009, 08:15 PM
THanks. I got it to show up today under downloadable content but where do I get it in the game? I am playing as a mage and I have none of it under the inventory.

when_vegans_attack
11-16-2009, 02:53 AM
THanks. I got it to show up today under downloadable content but where do I get it in the game? I am playing as a mage and I have none of it under the inventory.

If you've downloaded it, it should automatically be in your inventory whenever you start the game (all of it is usable, for all classes, from level 1.) Remember that you shift your inventory screens by going right or left (the helmet should be under the 'armor tab' and the other two items should be under the 'necklace, ring, belt' tab.) Check your memory device and see if it says "Dragon Age Bonus Items 2" (or something similar) to make sure you've downloaded the items.

Subion
11-16-2009, 07:44 AM
If you've downloaded it, it should automatically be in your inventory whenever you start the game (all of it is usable, for all classes, from level 1.) Remember that you shift your inventory screens by going right or left (the helmet should be under the 'armor tab' and the other two items should be under the 'necklace, ring, belt' tab.) Check your memory device and see if it says "Dragon Age Bonus Items 2" (or something similar) to make sure you've downloaded the items.

For some reason I don't have it in my game. If I go to downloadable stuff on the main menu it says everything from the preorder stuff/ stuff that came with the game/ journeys stuff/ and Wardens keep is all on my list of downloaded. But I am at the part

Spoilers

Where you get rescued from the top of the castle by the witch adn the king and everyone falls in battle but I still havn't seen anything in of the downloadable stuff.

TheDeadspace
11-16-2009, 11:55 AM
This might sound obvious, but are you logged in to your EA account on the 360? That's the only thing I can think of.

EDIT: Just took this from the Bioware forums;

On the Microsoft Xbox 360

1) Make sure that you have earned Dragon Age:
Origins Unlocks by playing Dragon Age Journeys while signed into an EA online account
a) If you have not earned Unlocks, you can play Dragon Age Journeys at www.dragonagejourneys.com.

2) Make sure you have an Xbox LIVE account, and that you are logged into that account on your Xbox 360 system.

3) If you have not previously linked your Gamertag to your EA account, you will automatically be prompted by the game to log in to your EA account. If you are not prompted to log in to your EA account, this indicates that your Gamertag is already tied to your EA account, and you can skip to step 4.
a) The prompt to Log in will automatically appear after loading the game..
b) At the Log In screen, use the Direction Pad or Left Analog Stick Up/Down and press the A button on the E-mail address field.
c) At the on-screen keyboard, enter your account's email address.
d) Repeat the process to enter your Password.
e) Press the Y button to Log-In

Note: Some users are not being prompted to log in to their account and are not seeing their unlock items appear in the downloadable content menu. We believe this indicates that the EA account tied to your Gamertag is not the EA account used to play Dragon Age Journeys. We are investigating solutions, but have no estimate on when we will have a solution for those users. If you are experiencing this problem and believe you know the email address that corresponds to the EA account tied to your Gamertag, please email this information to us at DAJourneys@gmail.com.

4) Select the 'Downloadable Content' option from the Main Menu.

5) The Dragon Age: Origins Unlock item will now appear in the Available Content tab and say 'Purchased'.

6) Select that item with the Direction Pad or Left Analog Stick Up/Down.
You will see a detailed description on the right hand side of the
window.

7) Press the A button to 'Download' the item. The Xbox 360 downloadable content screen will appear.

8) Review the details and select 'Confirm Download' to start downloading the content. Wait for the content to
complete downloading before proceeding.

9) After successfully downloading and installing the content, select 'Continue' to return to the Downloadable Content screen. You should notice the content now says 'Downloaded'.

10) To play this content, return to the Main Menu and start a New Game, Resume your last game, or Load a previous save game.

11) Your Unlock item will automatically appear in your Party Inventory.

when_vegans_attack
11-16-2009, 05:07 PM
For some reason I don't have it in my game. If I go to downloadable stuff on the main menu it says everything from the preorder stuff/ stuff that came with the game/ journeys stuff/ and Wardens keep is all on my list of downloaded. But I am at the part

Spoilers

Where you get rescued from the top of the castle by the witch adn the king and everyone falls in battle but I still havn't seen anything in of the downloadable stuff.

Did you check your hard drive or memory unit?
It should say "Dragon Age Item Pack 2" or something like that if you've downloaded it.