PDA

View Full Version : Best Places to Buy and Sell?

KLiNTBEASTWOULD
11-13-2009, 05:21 AM
I'd apologize if I missed this in the search but I'll be docked for it anyway :Bounce:

To the facts: playing through as a mage, in Ostagar now, and have a crap load not readily useful to me. Where can I get the most ching for this stuff? yes, besides equipping it on who may need it. I'm about the $$$ for now.

ThatRuddyGuy
11-13-2009, 03:49 PM
I think your only option is the quartermaster there. But in terms of general shopping, I just always sold to the Dwarf at the Party Camp. Since he keeps everything you sell, you could almost always get it back in case you changed your mind.

SpinelesS
11-13-2009, 04:06 PM
I dont know if some stores pay more or not, I never really noticed.

Items you sell to stores do dissapear however.

If you have warden's Keep, on completing it, leaving and then returning You gain a party chest where you can dump as much stuff as you want into.

If you need cash and arent willing to use the sell item twice trick (put it in trash, then sell trash with Y, and then before it moves over to the store[in like .1 of a second or so], sell it with A, then "change" your mind and return it to your inventory - essentially selling it and keeping it at the same time :)) Buy a dwarven merchant belt. Im not sure if this effects buy/sell or just increases the amount of money corpses give.

aXah121
11-13-2009, 05:23 PM
If you are a dwarven noble you can sell to Gorim in Denerim, as his prices have always been at least double of what others offered for me =D

KLiNTBEASTWOULD
11-14-2009, 03:00 AM
The camp dwarf it is. Infinitely helpful guys, thanks much.