PDA

View Full Version : Respec plans?

The GunOfTheWest
11-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Are there any plans to release something that allows you to respec? I have heard nothing, and wondered if anyone else had.

RPG's like this are all about experimentation, and if something doesn't work you should be allowed to choose again.

I, for example, was leveling up herbalism, then I got morrigan who also has it, meaning wasted points. I also never use traps so there are more wasted points. I really do not want to have to start a new character in order to respec.

DarqStalker
11-13-2009, 02:24 PM
I wish there was a way respec...

when_vegans_attack
11-13-2009, 02:49 PM
They'll prolly release it in DLC (like they did with the party chest) should've all been in the "core" game IMO.

DarqStalker
11-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Probably true. And by that time I will be moved on from this game and it wouldn't matter anymore...

Parallax Demon
11-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Really hope Bioware includes it in the next DLC. Like GunoftheWest I have invested a lot of points in abilities I don't need anymore because one of my sidekicks already has them. I want to respec :(

MasterJon08
11-13-2009, 11:53 PM
While I can definitely see the use in having the ability to respec, it really isn't necessary. A lot of games don't let you do it (Mass Effect, Diablo series, Fallout series, etc) and I guess you'll just know better next time you play it (if you do).

My first character was absolutely terrible in Diablo 2 and Fallout 3. I definitely learned my lesson.

Muse89
11-14-2009, 12:04 PM
are there even any plans for more dlc?