PDA

View Full Version : What the HELL?!?!?!

Starcraft1989
11-13-2009, 08:00 PM
I just finished the Frieza Saga and well i haven't really finished it, because for some strange stupid reason i cant do the last battle which is clearly against Gohan and Vegeta. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! Thank you.

Superjad
11-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Go to the star shop and buy it.

SoulReaver626
11-21-2009, 10:56 AM
It's retarded how you have to go thru doing all that bull to gain stars in order to buy a piece of the story mode that had no business being blocked in the first place.This game is so bad that I wasn't planning on collecting any stars,but now I have to so that I can slowly gain another set of awful DBZ achievements.

Devil Sora
11-22-2009, 03:04 AM
the one thing that pisses me off the most is I beat all the battles on hard but then I have to beat each of them on hard AGAIN to get a star? I mean I can do it no prob. . . just come on. . . throw a dog a bone :(

jedink
11-24-2009, 11:03 AM
the one thing that pisses me off the most is I beat all the battles on hard but then I have to beat each of them on hard AGAIN to get a star? I mean I can do it no prob. . . just come on. . . throw a dog a bone :(

just do it on easy first then go back to it..that is wat i am doing

i tried playing it on normal..but it is too hard lol yeh its sad

but that was during the saiyan saga..i will probably be able to do it on normal now but i cant be stuffed so i am just completing it on easy

Phoenix B XIII
11-26-2009, 06:03 AM
What pisses me off is that u have to replay all the levels several times to get all the stars cause sometimes u cant get all of em in one run. It just takes forever.