PDA

View Full Version : Shenron Items: Seal Breaker?

Darth Neptune
11-14-2009, 03:42 AM
Anybody know what it does? All it says is: "Equip this and something may happen..."

And I've found out that some characters, like Nappa and Guldo for example, can't have it equipped to their deck.

Darth Neptune
11-14-2009, 06:08 AM
Ok so I think I got it. It removes any scouters or hats. I'm pretty sure it's merely a cosmetic thing.

SoulReaver626
12-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Yeah,that's all it does for some reason.With that kind of name,I kinda figured it would be something along the lines of giving a selected character a stat boost kind of like Elder Kai's training on Gohan or something.Then you find out that it just removes hats and scouters...total waste of a wish.

Darth Neptune
12-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Yeah I thought it would be something cool too. I was all bummed out when I found out it was just the hats and scouters. Honestly, almost all of the items you can wish for were a waste.

Joolzz2k9
04-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Yeah it's pretty useless. Who ever played a game and thought to themselves: You know what would take this game to the next level...the ultimate in gaming technology...something that would revolutionize the dragonball gaming world as we know it! Taking...off...hats...GENIUS! :woop:

RudeBoy TK
05-01-2010, 01:46 AM
Ok so I think I got it. It removes any scouters or hats. I'm pretty sure it's merely a cosmetic thing.

What you mean with it removes scouters or hats ? Not one character works with the sealbreaker itim?

Dragon_22
05-01-2010, 07:09 PM
What you mean with it removes scouters or hats ? Not one character works with the sealbreaker itim?

Like he said, it removes scouters and hats (on 19 and 20). It does nothing beneficial, it's just for fun. Like those items that change the color of your aura.