PDA

View Full Version : DLC? new characters?

Drunk3nR4d
11-14-2009, 04:57 AM
i keep reading that the creators will eventually release customized characters like the ones you received when preordering, but what about new characters? i find it rather disturbing that they have guldo as a playable character but not Dabura.. i mean... really?

NoMaD DiSTuRBeD
11-14-2009, 09:00 AM
Why no Oozarus is what I'm wondering. Missing Janemba too. Funny how we have no DB or Gt characters either considering there isn't a Z in the game title.

The Extreme Icon
11-14-2009, 02:42 PM
Isn't Ultimate Gohan missing too? It's weird that they didn't do more Movie Villians.

Drunk3nR4d
11-14-2009, 09:28 PM
yeah, i wanna see bojack and all those androids (13 i believe?) ud think that with a higher system like the 360 compared to the ps2 and their capabilities that they would just go ALL out and have a game that consisted off all three generations.. db, dbz and gt... (so many minor characters that i like) that would be sweet! i mean seriously, we dont need a new dbz game every year.. just take a couple years and make it THE game so we never have to buy another one again and just be content

The Extreme Icon
11-14-2009, 09:33 PM
yeah, i wanna see bojack and all those androids (13 i believe?) ud think that with a higher system like the 360 compared to the ps2 and their capabilities that they would just go ALL out and have a game that consisted off all three generations.. db, dbz and gt... (so many minor characters that i like) that would be sweet! i mean seriously, we dont need a new dbz game every year.. just take a couple years and make it THE game so we never have to buy another one again and just be content

Doubt they will do that, DBZ is a cash cow lol. I think if they do a Raging Blast 2 they will include GT Characters.

Drunk3nR4d
11-14-2009, 11:06 PM
well, in the latest ps2 one (not going to try to spell the name and look dumb lol) they had a massive amount of people.. thats all i want.. oh, and dabura! haha bastards

The Extreme Icon
11-14-2009, 11:41 PM
well, in the latest ps2 one (not going to try to spell the name and look dumb lol) they had a massive amount of people.. thats all i want.. oh, and dabura! haha bastards

Na the latest was Infinite World but I know what you mean, I hope if they were to include that many Characters again. They would make sure each Character doesn't feel the same.

Drunk3nR4d
11-14-2009, 11:48 PM
yea i know what you mean... and i completely forgot about that one! haha

Devil Sora
11-16-2009, 04:52 AM
Doubt they will do that, DBZ is a cash cow lol. I think if they do a Raging Blast 2 they will include GT Characters.

Umm no, lets focus on the remaining DBZ/DB characters first lol

Zellmo
11-18-2009, 11:52 PM
not really fussed about GT it was written by the fans for the fans with only 50% of the stuff actually done by toriami, so dbz last movie 13 where u find out about trunks sword is the last one as far as im concerned although gt was much enjoyed screw it

SSJ3
11-19-2009, 02:54 AM
not really fussed about GT it was written by the fans for the fans with only 50% of the stuff actually done by toriami, so dbz last movie 13 where u find out about trunks sword is the last one as far as im concerned although gt was much enjoyed screw it

Err what? GT was made by Toei not fans.:mad::confused: