PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to get Stars!!

ThatKidConor
11-14-2009, 11:06 PM
ok so this is more about that star holder achievement (get 100 star)
im not sure if you need the 100 at one time...but if it is then if your like me you want to unlock the story chapters(for achievements) here is a easy way to get both.

firstly make sure you have the stars you need for the story chapter you wish to play

then go to option and the save/load option then turn off autosave

then buy the story chapter with you star play the chapter get the achievement then go to the dashboard and select play raging blast.

and done! you got the achievement and kept the stars.

i hope it kinda helps it did for me

The Extreme Icon
11-14-2009, 11:38 PM
I'm sorry I don't really understand can you explain more please?

realitysucks102
11-15-2009, 01:20 AM
I'm sorry I don't really understand can you explain more please?
I don't understand either. Is he saying there's a way to get the achievement and still keep your stars after spending them? 0_o

MasterPhoenix19
11-15-2009, 03:21 AM
Agreed. Very confusing description...

Fatbamboo RCA
11-15-2009, 04:23 AM
easy way to get both story achievements and stars???

Monkie of Doom
11-15-2009, 07:02 AM
I believe what he's saying is get 100 stars, go to the options, turn auto save off, buy the levels you want to play, beat them, get the achievements and then return to the dashboard and/or reload your save. You'll have the achievement and you'll still have your 100 stars. Then you can use the same trick to buy the costumes and songs and such.

I'll give it a shot in a little while.

Zombified Jake
11-15-2009, 10:49 AM
I really think the 100 star achievement would be accumulative, regardless if you spend them or not. But I guess I won't take chances.

Thanks for the method, I might give it a shot.

Superjad
11-15-2009, 11:33 AM
It is accumulative, thus destroying the whole point of the topic.

The Extreme Icon
11-15-2009, 12:32 PM
It is accumulative, thus destroying the whole point of the topic.

Cool that's good to know, has anyone counted how many stars you need for all the Items?

realitysucks102
11-15-2009, 09:27 PM
To unlock all stuff, you need 279 stars
Fights= 134 stars
Costumes= 65 stars
Museum= 80 stars

Source: here (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/dragonballragingblast/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-52225529&pid=960318&tag=topics;title)

How many stars has everyone unlocked so far? I've unlocked 56, so I have a ways to go yet haha.

Zombified Jake
11-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Hah only a few, still playing through the story mode on regular difficulties. At least we can leave a few levels with 2/3 stars unlocked to get all the items.

ThatKidConor
11-15-2009, 10:26 PM
I believe what he's saying is get 100 stars, go to the options, turn auto save off, buy the levels you want to play, beat them, get the achievements and then return to the dashboard and/or reload your save. You'll have the achievement and you'll still have your 100 stars. Then you can use the same trick to buy the costumes and songs and such.

I'll give it a shot in a little while.

thanks for explaining better, it was very late when i wrote this sorry bout that

yeah that basically it

o JVI o n s t a
11-16-2009, 05:41 PM
ok so this is more about that star holder achievement (get 100 star)
im not sure if you need the 100 at one time...but if it is then if your like me you want to unlock the story chapters(for achievements) here is a easy way to get both.

firstly make sure you have the stars you need for the story chapter you wish to play

then go to option and the save/load option then turn off autosave

then buy the story chapter with you star play the chapter get the achievement then go to the dashboard and select play raging blast.

and done! you got the achievement and kept the stars.

i hope it kinda helps it did for me Thanks! I'm going to try this.

The Extreme Icon
11-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Source: here (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/dragonballragingblast/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-52225529&pid=960318&tag=topics;title)

How many stars has everyone unlocked so far? I've unlocked 56, so I have a ways to go yet haha.

Crap that's going to take a while, thanks for posting though I'll add it to the Achievement Guide.

Zombified Jake
11-18-2009, 07:58 PM
Would it be possible to gain a lot of stars, turn autosave off, spend a lot to get all the BGM and costumes, get yer achievements and then reset and have all your stars to use on the locked battles?

MXR5150
11-22-2009, 05:05 AM
Be careful if you do this method, granted this is the worst case scenario, but I'm wondering if it could prevent the 100% completion to unlock. For instance, it's possible that the 100% could unlock only if the game save recognizes actually giving out the other achievements first. In other words, the reloaded save could read that the other conditions haven't yet been fulfilled, eventhough your gamerscore says otherwise.

At least I think this is possible. Anyone else want to weigh in?

CapnSmite
11-22-2009, 03:52 PM
No clue, but it's not a bad idea. Completionist that I am, I'm just trying to get everything unlocked anyway.

Zombified Jake
11-22-2009, 06:19 PM
Be careful if you do this method, granted this is the worst case scenario, but I'm wondering if it could prevent the 100% completion to unlock. For instance, it's possible that the 100% could unlock only if the game save recognizes actually giving out the other achievements first. In other words, the reloaded save could read that the other conditions haven't yet been fulfilled, eventhough your gamerscore says otherwise.

At least I think this is possible. Anyone else want to weigh in?

Very good point, hadn't considered that. I think I'll just try and get all the stars I can.

RudeBoy TK
05-03-2010, 12:35 AM
hey somebody knows already or its working with the 100 % completion achievement?

goo_gatzzz@yahoo.com
07-19-2010, 08:32 PM
hes saying to use the stars to buy all the maps and such then load your game again to get the 100 stars achievement so you kepp your stars and still have all the levels

xNiNjAwAlRuSx
08-03-2010, 02:37 PM
thanks for the idea about the stars. im going to try it when i get my game back