PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else think that this is stupid?

DarkZero
11-16-2009, 04:41 AM
Why is Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta a seperate character? There's really no reason for it at all.

Shame Spike, for shame.

Devil Sora
11-16-2009, 04:50 AM
Hm I dont mind it. . . if you dont like him dont use him lol. Personally I find it interesting that they are expanding the "What if" side of Dragon Ball. . . it has limitless potential.

CressDX
11-16-2009, 04:57 AM
Same here. brolly SSJ3 is a separate character too.
I think that they did it that way so you could find them easly on the rooster.

Darth Neptune
11-16-2009, 05:12 AM
I had a feeling it would be like that. They are in the "What If?" series, so it makes sense to me that they are separate from the rest.

The Extreme Icon
11-16-2009, 03:40 PM
Some people wouldn't like being able to transform into that form when it was never in the Series.

SoulReaver626
11-21-2009, 10:36 AM
I like having a SSJ3 Vegeta.The "What If" section really makes this game stand out.I do,however,hate that they filled up loads of character slots with different forms of a character when most forms have a sub-list of their other forms anyways.Seemed like they were trying to make the roster look bigger since they left out a bunch of characters.Movie villains would have been cool as well as Dabura,Pui Pui,Pikon and a ton of others.Hopefully they'll come out as DLC and not be too expensive.

(If you used a free pre-order code from Gamestop-it's obvious that there's going to be loads of DLC characters.)

Drunk3nR4d
11-21-2009, 07:20 PM
I like having a SSJ3 Vegeta.The "What If" section really makes this game stand out.I do,however,hate that they filled up loads of character slots with different forms of a character when most forms have a sub-list of their other forms anyways.Seemed like they were trying to make the roster look bigger since they left out a bunch of characters.Movie villains would have been cool as well as Dabura,Pui Pui,Pikon and a ton of others.Hopefully they'll come out as DLC and not be too expensive.

(If you used a free pre-order code from Gamestop-it's obvious that there's going to be loads of DLC characters.)

i agree, i was completely stoked when i saw how massive that extra spot had characters.. i just hope all those spots arent reserved for "special edition" versions of the characters you received as part of the pre order (notice how they are all spread out? ugh) have u looked at ss3 gotenks stats for the pre-order exclusive? friggin massive man

Devil Sora
11-22-2009, 03:19 AM
Ohhh ohh ok I get it. . . ah ya that sounds stupd :(

BelialHarlequin
11-25-2009, 05:43 PM
you see they are separate from the actual character is because they are what if and fusions would make more sense because if both vegeta and goku could become sssj3 then so could gogeta, which would be cool but unrealistic. also the Preorder chars.(which I have) are not part of the roster they are in the downloaded section of characters. also look at the topic of hidden team attacks, very interesting.

CHAMP PHELPS
04-20-2010, 05:04 AM
Yeah I found it stupid but then it's like okay however they wanted to do it.

RudeBoy TK
05-01-2010, 01:37 AM
how do you a super attack or ultimate attack while you transforming ?

Dragon_22
05-01-2010, 06:35 PM
how do you a super attack or ultimate attack while you transforming ?

While you're transforming? You can't. You can only watch the transformation.

RudeBoy TK
05-02-2010, 09:28 PM
While you're transforming? You can't. You can only watch the transformation.
Sometimes they do a super attack or ultimate attack while they are transforming before or after i dont know but it looks like that they can do in one move :confused: I have see this only in ranked matches

Dragon_22
05-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Sometimes they do a super attack or ultimate attack while they are transforming before or after i dont know but it looks like that they can do in one move :confused: I have see this only in ranked matches

I've never seen that before and have fought 300 battles online. I've never seen the AI do it as well.

You can however transform and after the transformation use a super move (obviously).

But sadly I don't really know what you mean and I know the game quite well if I may say so myself.