PDA

View Full Version : Sub-Achievement & Rampage Help

JonnyC VT
02-22-2007, 03:39 AM
Uh, so I was kicking ass and blowing everything up, and at the top of the screen where it normally tells you what achievements you've unlocked, it says "Sub Achievement Unlocked:Rampage"...

#1. I don't understand the rampage achievement anyways, wreak havoc in 60 second intervals...what the hell does that mean?

#2. Do you think I was half way there to unlocking the achievement and it was the games way of telling me I was half way there to attaining it?

Either way, I didn't get the rampage achievement when it said that, plus I guess I'm not too sure what to do to unlock it anyways.

Looking for a Co-Op partner for this weekend as well...

Juggunaut
02-22-2007, 03:43 AM
there are multiple parts to the rampage achievement. like kill so many people with guns, hands, cars, etc in 60 seconds. if you press start and look at achievements it will tell you what parts there are to it.

The Pants Party
02-22-2007, 02:00 PM
From eggnog's achievement guide:

The 6 goals are as follows:
1. Blow up 25 gang-controlled vehicles in 60 seconds. TIP: Use either rockets or shoot the gas tanks.
2. Kill 15 gang members with your bare hands or thrown objects in 60 seconds
3. Shoot and kill 15 gang members in 60 seconds
4. Use explosives to kill 25 gang members in 60 seconds
5. Use a vehicle to run over 10 gang members in 60 seconds
6. Pop 20 tires on gang-controlled vehicles in 60 seconds

BLOMBOMB
02-22-2007, 02:18 PM
Can these be done one at a time.. meaning, do you have to do the minutes all in a row and not have a break in-between them?

-B

Dark Fury
02-22-2007, 02:31 PM
No you can do them at different times, which is good as you can prepare. For example, "Blow up 25 gang-controlled vehicles in 60 seconds" would be hard without gathering loads together first.

BLOMBOMB
02-22-2007, 03:11 PM
No you can do them at different times, which is good as you can prepare. For example, "Blow up 25 gang-controlled vehicles in 60 seconds" would be hard without gathering loads together first.

No kidding.. that would be extremely hard. Good to know! Thanks! ;)

-B

Crash
02-22-2007, 03:23 PM
For example, "Blow up 25 gang-controlled vehicles in 60 seconds" would be hard without gathering loads together first.

And it can be done with fewer than 25 cars.
I had a group of 7 cars together in a stadium-like building. I threw a grenade and blew them up and then threw another and they blew up again and again. after doing the 4th grenade I got the sub achievement for the 25 cars blown up.

WyldthingUK
02-22-2007, 03:31 PM
Crash - that is a great tip man - gonna try that!

Hayate Slash
02-22-2007, 08:46 PM
I've found a easy way to do that (Blow up 25 cars) but unfortunately I've found that place after I've finished the game lol

anyway a good spot to do that archv. go to Shain-Gen at Central Point (the local where you beat Cowell)

there's a underground parking with 10 cars if i'm not wrong (outside the bulding ofcourse)

btw...I need some HELP finishing the Rampage
I need help with the "Kill 15 members with hands or throwing objects in 60 secs" and Shot and kill 15 dudes in 60 secs

best weapon...best place .......best time lol

thanks

JonnyC VT
02-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the great feedback ya'll. I've been getting sub achievements left and right, and I guess its a stepping stone to the full unlock. Again, thanks.

Oh, by the way, for the stunt driver achievement, I've got all the sub achieves for barrel rolls and flips, but not the big air/long air one (or whatever it's called). What do you have to do to get that one?

mrsnugglesalot69
02-22-2007, 09:36 PM
btw...I need some HELP finishing the Rampage
I need help with the "Kill 15 members with hands or throwing objects in 60 secs" and Shot and kill 15 dudes in 60 secs

best weapon...best place .......best time lol

thanks

try to get a hitsquad after you, that usually works for big groups of people

BearSkin
02-22-2007, 10:50 PM
A good place to get the shoot/hands part is at the bottom floor of the building Cowell is in(where you go in the main entrance).
The gang members there respawn over and over so if you run around that room and just shoot/kick people, you'll be set.

verytallmidget
02-22-2007, 10:59 PM
yo bearskin, its minority killer, ive been suspended, they made me change my gamertag, i already destroyed this game...just an FYI cuz my communications are suspended till tomorrow

mrsnugglesalot69
02-22-2007, 11:05 PM
for the 20 tires popped in 60 seconds do gang members acually have to be in the car or cna i just stock pile 5 of them and pop all there tires?