PDA

View Full Version : Best to use on Expert?

Spawnus
11-17-2009, 11:03 PM
Basicly i'm wondering who are the best Autobots and Decepticons to use on Expert to get to 75% achievements.

kaleido42
11-17-2009, 11:28 PM
In case you haven't noticed this yet, when you restart it on expert you have to reearn all of your unlockables. That includes getting to use any character on any level. If you already have reearned them then here is my advice. What character is best for you might not be best for someone else. It all depends on what you play best with, such as flying, sniping, close range, etc. Personally, I used breakaway the most for the autobot campaign and megatron the most for the decepticon campaign. I believe though that most people would more likely choose ironhide for the autobot campaign. Hopefully that will help somewhat.

CutmanMike
11-18-2009, 10:16 AM
Ironhide for the majority of the autobot missions, Grindor the the deceptions.

Mechafire
02-26-2010, 06:49 PM
I didn't really notice that many changes on "Expert" from the "Normal" setting, aside from shorter time limits. But I'd recommend using Ironhide and Long Haul. They both can dish out relatively high damage.

Saluki 00
03-28-2010, 02:27 AM
IMO, Ironhide is the best in the game, either side. The "proximity" grenade makes him a total badass. Just fire it in the right direction, and boom.

Megatron for the Decepticons, or possibly Longhaul. Longhaul's grenades are good, and the flame thrower, although extremely short range, is extremely powerful.