PDA

View Full Version : Any one else think this is a glitchy terrible game?

Distanc3
11-18-2009, 10:20 PM
I apprehended a copy of this game in hopes that it would be yet another easy 1000G kids game only to find myself wanting to throw my controller trough my TV. On the second level it seemed as if though the game designers had not actually beta tested this game at all. In the back ally there are numerous places you need to jump in order to get a token that are invisible walls of instant death. The game is easy enough...just REALLY annoying. If you are looking to pick up a game for easy achievments I would shuffle this game towards the bottom of that list, because trust me you will be annoyed.

Runner e-Girl
12-18-2009, 03:28 PM
I fully agree, this is *the* most annoying game I've ever played, so annoying I stopped playing it at 300+G :( I suppose I'll give it aother try in a while, but I most certainly do not recommend it

raidenhardcore
05-07-2010, 08:26 PM
This game ranks in my top 10 of worst games of all time , so annoying :mad:

Chef Not Chief
05-23-2010, 01:18 PM
It's funny, normally I agree with people on this, and always think games are worse than other people would say. But in this case, I actually enjoyed this game a lot. I played through it easily a long time ago, without a single glitch. And then I went and just played through the story again, just for fun. It's my one guilty pleasure kids game that I had a great time playing.

raidenhardcore
05-23-2010, 03:32 PM
I must say that after a terrible beginning the game gets better once you get the jumping better under control, I actually indeed enjoyed later levels, true to that.
Some parts were pretty tough and took me a lot of tries though.

DottzDog74
05-04-2011, 12:14 AM
how do i beat level 1???

missnatcase
12-18-2011, 05:04 PM
I bought this game first for ps2 for my 8 year old brother and then for xbox 360 for me, after playing it for 4 hours I felt obliged to call him and apologize for getting him such a bad game.

Mickford
03-29-2012, 02:38 AM
I must say I would have totally hated this game if I didn't have any of the guides made by the awesome people from this site :) I personally didn't encounter it, but it seems the most annoying glitch of this game is the charms disappearing if you happen to collect one as you're dying or falling into a chasm. There are also a couple of charms you have to look out for that you only have one chance to get or you have to restart the game. One is particular is the very first time you are in the kitchen when you have to keep hiding from the young chef dude while also helping him make the soup by putting ingredients in while he's not looking -- There is one yellow charm to collect at this point that you must get on one of the far shelves.