PDA

View Full Version : TOP SECRET DRIVING GAME

snafegeeza
03-01-2006, 01:27 AM
Read an artical this week that said the makers of Juiced are making a new game for the 360. No other details it just said that it was a definate brand new driving sim that will probably be of the same 'pimp my ride' format of the origional juiced game.

DarkLif3
03-01-2006, 01:35 AM
I remember playing Juiced awhile ago at a Gamestop for something. It was ok. I never did play the retail version. I wonder how it will stack up.

snafegeeza
03-01-2006, 01:51 AM
I have the retail version and its pretty similar to NFSMW. Hopefully it will be a little more exciting i got very bored trying to build that bounty up. In the origional Juiced game I quite liked the pink slip races where you would lose your car if you lost the race so it made it more tense during the races. Plus you couldnt cheat by turning your console off before you lost to try and keep your car as it would automatically take the car from you any way. I know I tried it. Hopefully it will be good.

KMB 316
03-01-2006, 01:53 AM
must not be that secret lol

KMB 316
03-01-2006, 01:54 AM
I remember playing Juiced awhile ago at a Gamestop for something. It was ok. I never did play the retail version. I wonder how it will stack up.

how did you get that gamercard?

g4m3r7ag
03-01-2006, 01:55 AM
http://www.liveinsanantonio.net/xbox/Generate.php

think thats where he got it, i wanna know where you got your one that was like red and black and stuff,

ontopic, i never played juiced, but i played SRS, was it about the same thing, if so then juiced couldnt have been that bad

snafegeeza
03-01-2006, 02:24 AM
Its similar but the origional had a lot of emphasis on the modding your car aspect with the usual subaru's and evo's but with some american muscle cars thrown in too. There was a show off mode where you scored points for the best moves eg spinning your car 360, 180 degrees, j turns and dohnuts. It was a good, solid drving game.

k_dog
03-01-2006, 02:56 AM
Juiced was worth me gauging my eyeballs out.

Driving model lacks any measure of excitement; car customization options are pretty lackluster; career mode is deep but suffers from some frustrating design flaws; drab tracks and slightly strange-looking car models; the style races aren't fun at all.

Please, if they decide to do this again, I will kill myself.

-Brian

snafegeeza
03-01-2006, 03:11 AM
YOUR MOSTLY RIGHT BUT I STILL ENJOYED IT!!!!

k_dog
03-01-2006, 03:31 AM
YOUR MOSTLY RIGHT BUT I STILL ENJOYED IT!!!!

Good for you :), I'm not going to condone something you enjoyed. I'm just pointing out that 90% of people that play this are going to say the same thing I did.

-Brian

snafegeeza
03-01-2006, 03:38 AM
maybe the new 360 game from the developers of juiced will turn out well, you never know. Dont you agree that the pink slip races were a tad enjoyable tho.

scoobydiesel
03-01-2006, 07:24 AM
i didnt liek the first one but maybe ill digg this one...Of course ill try a demo of it...

Krazie
03-02-2006, 04:30 PM
I heard that Juiced was ass warmed over..

So if its anything like the first one, i probably wont even try it..

graf1k
03-02-2006, 04:41 PM

how did you get that gamercard?

http://www.flixsociety.com/xbox/rings/graf1k.jpg (http://www.flixsociety.com/xbox/)

click card for link.